Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

** A minor change in format**

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ch46647

ch46647

** A minor change in format** Empty
PostSubject: ** A minor change in format**   ** A minor change in format** Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:54 pm

After the first week I do realize expecting everyone to play their games on Tuesday night is a bit unrealistic. Because of this I am changing up the format a little. I will be posting the schedule up on Friday and you have all the way until the following Thursday to play your games. You CAN play on any day that you and your opponent are availiable between the Friday the schedule is posted and the following Thursday. We would prefer you play on Tuesday however you do now have the option to play any day including the weekend right after I post the schedule. Just be sure to post about the game ASAP after its done so I can keep all scores in order.

I think this will make it easier for everyone and take a little less pressure off people to play their games. I want to apologize to a few people I have been nagging a little to play their games. We have put a lot into this league and we just want to see it successful. If you have any comments about this new format please feel free to leave them in this thread. Thanks
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: ** A minor change in format**   ** A minor change in format** Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:30 pm

ch46647 wrote:
After the first week I do realize expecting everyone to play their games on Tuesday night is a bit unrealistic. Because of this I am changing up the format a little. I will be posting the schedule up on Friday and you have all the way until the following Thursday to play your games. You CAN play on any day that you and your opponent are availiable between the Friday the schedule is posted and the following Thursday. We would prefer you play on Tuesday however you do now have the option to play any day including the weekend right after I post the schedule. Just be sure to post about the game ASAP after its done so I can keep all scores in order.

I think this will make it easier for everyone and take a little less pressure off people to play their games. I want to apologize to a few people I have been nagging a little to play their games. We have put a lot into this league and we just want to see it successful. If you have any comments about this new format please feel free to leave them in this thread. Thanks
I have no problem playing tuesdays but I think it's a great idea, I know people are busy, or sometimes the weather makes it too bad to play, and I sometimes get bad migraine headaches that don't take tuesday nights off and it's been hard playing a game when I get one.
The bad thing is "touchdown fridays-thursdays" is'nt quite as catchy lol!
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

PostSubject: Re: ** A minor change in format**   ** A minor change in format** Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:43 pm

I think this is a great idea, just because it does give us a freedom to play a game on a monday if you have nothing going on and you both have free time where on tuesdays you have soething to do earlier in the day and you feel rushed to play.
Back to top Go down
AftershockFx

AftershockFx

PostSubject: Re: ** A minor change in format**   ** A minor change in format** Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:12 am

TheTrueJ0KER wrote:
I think this is a great idea, just because it does give us a freedom to play a game on a monday if you have nothing going on and you both have free time where on tuesdays you have soething to do earlier in the day and you feel rushed to play.

Quoted for truth.
Back to top Go down
XxVenomxX91

XxVenomxX91

PostSubject: Re: ** A minor change in format**   ** A minor change in format** Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:45 pm

thats what i call professional play call

this is a good idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ** A minor change in format**   ** A minor change in format** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

** A minor change in format**
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays :: IMPORTANT!!! :: Updated Information-
Jump to: