Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frustration

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

Frustration Empty
PostSubject: Frustration   Frustration Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:25 pm

I recently switched jobs to a competitor of my former employer, and a direct competitor of my former boss. Now, most my young (20s) friends avoid me and break plans. We actually had a Vegas trip planned for October, now I am thinking I am not going to order my ticket. Pretty weak if you ask me, sucks for them too because whenever they mention or talk to me they get shit from their bosses. They are called traitors and one guy actually got fired because he was too much like me as a worker. Pathetic and juvenille, especially since it is a national company refusing to pay me the money they still owe me. Sorry for my vent, just frustrating. A weird side not, the older people I am friends with still call me, we have actually gone out for dinner and drinks a couple times.
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

Frustration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frustration   Frustration Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:46 pm

This calls for drastic measures. There is only one thing you can do now...TP your ex-bosses house! Egg it if you have to, but TP is a little more ethical, plus its cost effective. I don't endorse letting un-born chickens fly, but a little Charmin never killed anybody!.
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

Frustration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frustration   Frustration Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:47 pm

HAHA, thats awesome. Seeing as how he lives 45 minutes away, I can't see myself doing that. Sugar in the gas tank maybe?
Back to top Go down
Tengo Juego

Tengo Juego

Frustration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frustration   Frustration Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:52 am

Ah fuck that. No business drama can break up friendship.
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

Frustration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frustration   Frustration Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:25 am

Shouldn't be able to but...it pretty much has.
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

Frustration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frustration   Frustration Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:36 pm

I don't mean to sound overly negative, but anything can break up friendships.
I have very little true friendships, and I've accepted that people in general are greedy, jealous, or they have some sort of queer alliance to somebody else.
I don't know why women get coined "gossipy bitc*es", because I've seen more "grown men" talk some petty sh*t and become like ratty little groupies for w**d, beer, money, or a house to hang out because they still live with their mothers, which living at home is not bad if you help provide.
Too many people are followers, "you can get me drugs, you're the man", "you can give me a job, you're the man", "I can eat your food and hang at your house all day, you're the man", sounds like "gay marriage" is legal to me by how far some people will go for material things.
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

Frustration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frustration   Frustration Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:55 pm

xKillmatic wrote:
I don't mean to sound overly negative, but anything can break up friendships.
I have very little true friendships, and I've accepted that people in general are greedy, jealous, or they have some sort of queer alliance to somebody else.
I don't know why women get coined "gossipy bitc*es", because I've seen more "grown men" talk some petty sh*t and become like ratty little groupies for w**d, beer, money, or a house to hang out because they still live with their mothers, which living at home is not bad if you help provide.
Too many people are followers, "you can get me drugs, you're the man", "you can give me a job, you're the man", "I can eat your food and hang at your house all day, you're the man", sounds like "gay marriage" is legal to me by how far some people will go for material things.

Damn sounds like you associate with some fucked up people.

No offense.
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

Frustration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frustration   Frustration Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:05 pm

no that came across wrong, I guess it sounded like I hang out with drug using low lifes, I just mean just because of something trivial like me quitting smoking w**d, friends start hanging out less, and they'll choose to go to parties every weekend but won't call you on your birthday, that kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

Frustration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frustration   Frustration Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:08 pm

xKillmatic wrote:
no that came across wrong, I guess it sounded like I hang out with drug using low lifes, I just mean just because of something trivial like me quitting smoking w**d, friends start hanging out less, and they'll choose to go to parties every weekend but won't call you on your birthday, that kind of stuff.

Kind of still sounds like that. You should be happy, they probably wouldnt have been good friends in the long run anyways. You should be glad you found that out now rather than later when you actually need to rely on them for something thats more important than being invited to parties.
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

Frustration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frustration   Frustration Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:17 pm

no I'm glad, but it just sucks when it's people you grew up with.
I'm very thankful that I made decisions that I have, and realized who my real friends are, I can just sypathize with paul having friends he grew up with that you share everything with, and they just turn into gossiping schoolgirls if it can benifit them by getting any sort of material gain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frustration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frustration   Frustration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frustration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays :: General Discussion :: The NFL Season-
Jump to: