Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hated i had to leave this way

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

hated i had to leave this way Empty
PostSubject: hated i had to leave this way   hated i had to leave this way Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:47 pm

i am so sorry guys my internet conn has been so messed up sence i moved i am working on geting it fixed and hope maybe next season i can join ya
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: hated i had to leave this way   hated i had to leave this way Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:11 am

It ok buddy it not your fault. You had to move and unfortunately your connection was messed up and that is out of your control. Whiler you were with us you were a great owner and we will welcome you back in future leagues if you can get your connection worked out.
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: hated i had to leave this way   hated i had to leave this way Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:42 am

Don't worry about it, you can't control whether your internet works or not, but I hope you are able to join this same league again in the future.
Good luck, and I hope all goes well.
Back to top Go down
PaperLantern

PaperLantern

PostSubject: Re: hated i had to leave this way   hated i had to leave this way Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:26 pm

This has me worried because I will probably be moving within the next 2-4 months. Hopefully I can get everything set up right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hated i had to leave this way   hated i had to leave this way Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:37 am

test
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: hated i had to leave this way   hated i had to leave this way Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:35 pm

welcome back guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hated i had to leave this way   hated i had to leave this way Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:50 pm

Juice Malone wrote:
welcome back guy

ty glad to be back
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

PostSubject: Re: hated i had to leave this way   hated i had to leave this way Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:37 pm

Just a thought, couldn't you resume using the Pats so the rest of your games are counted, and move wildnasty to the bucs?
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: hated i had to leave this way   hated i had to leave this way Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:43 pm

PaulZweber wrote:
Just a thought, couldn't you resume using the Pats so the rest of your games are counted, and move wildnasty to the bucs?
I thought that as well, but maybe he wants to keep his wins that he's already gotten.
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: hated i had to leave this way   hated i had to leave this way Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:34 pm

When he dropped the ADMIN removed him from the XBOX league so he cannot return to the league through the box anyway.
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

PostSubject: Re: hated i had to leave this way   hated i had to leave this way Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:45 pm

Ahh, makes cents!
Back to top Go down
PaperLantern

PaperLantern

PostSubject: Re: hated i had to leave this way   hated i had to leave this way Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:23 pm

Lol I had a trade pending with the former Bucs owner. Eaglesfan, check your PMs in about 30 seconds.
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: hated i had to leave this way   hated i had to leave this way Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:22 pm

Replacement owners cannot make trades. They are not in the XBOX league.
Back to top Go down
PaperLantern

PaperLantern

PostSubject: Re: hated i had to leave this way   hated i had to leave this way Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:26 pm

ch46647 wrote:
Replacement owners cannot make trades. They are not in the XBOX league.
Oh yeah, my bad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hated i had to leave this way   hated i had to leave this way Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hated i had to leave this way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays :: General Discussion :: The NFL Season-
Jump to: