Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eagles vs. Cowboys, who do you take tonight?.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

Eagles vs. Cowboys, who do you take tonight?. Empty
PostSubject: Eagles vs. Cowboys, who do you take tonight?.   Eagles vs. Cowboys, who do you take tonight?. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:21 pm

I'm picking the Eagles tonight, because they've beaten the Cowboys in three of their last four games. Also, the Cowboys defence is a little over-rated so I expect Donovan McNabb to have a game similar to what he had last week.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eagles vs. Cowboys, who do you take tonight?.   Eagles vs. Cowboys, who do you take tonight?. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:32 pm

I'm taking the Cowboys. I think there air attack along with thunder Marion Barber, and Lightning Felix Jones will get it done. Should be a good game
Back to top Go down
https://touchdowntuesdays.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eagles vs. Cowboys, who do you take tonight?.   Eagles vs. Cowboys, who do you take tonight?. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:33 pm

Also , I might add that might have been the worst version of our National Anthem in history by Kat Deluna No

Last edited by Admin on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://touchdowntuesdays.forumotion.net
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: Eagles vs. Cowboys, who do you take tonight?.   Eagles vs. Cowboys, who do you take tonight?. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:38 pm

Admin wrote:
Also , I might add that might have been the worse version of our National Anthem in history by Kat Deluna No
Agreed, she tried too much to sound like Whitney Houston, and instead sounded like Jessica Simpson after smoking a pack of Menthols. Ugh!.
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: Eagles vs. Cowboys, who do you take tonight?.   Eagles vs. Cowboys, who do you take tonight?. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:40 pm

agreed, but I thought it was very disrespectful to hear so many people "boo" her, she tried hard and it's too bad people in the stadium could'nt hold off.
I got the eagles, and not just because they're winning either, I fell asleep during the 1st qtr.
Back to top Go down
PaperLantern

PaperLantern

PostSubject: Re: Eagles vs. Cowboys, who do you take tonight?.   Eagles vs. Cowboys, who do you take tonight?. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:45 pm

Great game.

DeShaun Jackson = LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: Eagles vs. Cowboys, who do you take tonight?.   Eagles vs. Cowboys, who do you take tonight?. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:44 am

x Ricky87 x wrote:
Admin wrote:
Also , I might add that might have been the worse version of our National Anthem in history by Kat Deluna No
Agreed, she tried too much to sound like Whitney Houston, and instead sounded like Jessica Simpson after smoking a pack of Menthols. Ugh!.

now thats funny lol
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: Eagles vs. Cowboys, who do you take tonight?.   Eagles vs. Cowboys, who do you take tonight?. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:46 am

PaperLantern wrote:
Great game.

Talk about rookie moves....
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: Eagles vs. Cowboys, who do you take tonight?.   Eagles vs. Cowboys, who do you take tonight?. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:19 am

Juice Malone wrote:
PaperLantern wrote:
Great game.

Talk about rookie moves....
Ya, I know. The whole time after that I kept thinking "Wow, I hope Brian Westbrook doesn't pay for that". Low and behold, he got a bruised tailbone over it. It' the 3rd time he's done something like that, too, and it wasn't even like he did much. It was a perfect pass, and all he had to do was run straight, catch the ball, and look pretty!. I don't think he'll do that anytime soon, though, so maybe it's a good thing!.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eagles vs. Cowboys, who do you take tonight?.   Eagles vs. Cowboys, who do you take tonight?. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eagles vs. Cowboys, who do you take tonight?.
Page 1 of 1