Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what guy dropped out?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XxVenomxX91

XxVenomxX91

what guy dropped out? Empty
PostSubject: what guy dropped out?   what guy dropped out? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:40 pm

i went on the league lobby before i went in i saw that there was 2 people that dropped out
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: what guy dropped out?   what guy dropped out? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:46 pm

i only know of eagles fan, didnt know someone else dropped out.

I'm not on box right now, so i cant check
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

PostSubject: Re: what guy dropped out?   what guy dropped out? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:55 pm

yeah I saw 30/32 teams yesterday as well another reason why 32 person leagues are so hard to keep going, people just quit cause they suck/cry babies
Back to top Go down
AftershockFx

AftershockFx

PostSubject: Re: what guy dropped out?   what guy dropped out? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:39 pm

TheTrueJ0KER wrote:
yeah I saw 30/32 teams yesterday as well another reason why 32 person leagues are so hard to keep going, people just quit cause they suck/cry babies

Quoted for truth.
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: what guy dropped out?   what guy dropped out? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:23 am

The 32'nd guy is still with us but has been away for 2 weeks and will sign into the league and play his games when he returns on Saturday. The other guy is Eaglesfan, however he is now back and playing as the Buccaneers as a replacement owner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what guy dropped out?   what guy dropped out? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what guy dropped out?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays :: General Discussion :: The NFL Season-
Jump to: