Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looks like we lost someone else

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NPYYZ

NPYYZ

Looks like we lost someone else Empty
PostSubject: Looks like we lost someone else   Looks like we lost someone else Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:33 pm

I just signed into the league to check some stats and yesterday it said 30 of 32 were in , now it says 29 of 32 are in. Looks like someone dropped.
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we lost someone else   Looks like we lost someone else Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:35 pm

I dropped him but he is already replaced. Macuss and auburntigers fan were the last 2 not be playing games so I decided it was time to move on and get someone else.

Please check in the IMPORTANT thread. Anytime someone is replaced I post it in the replaced owners thread
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we lost someone else   Looks like we lost someone else Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:35 pm

ch46647 wrote:
I dropped him but he is already replaced. Macuss and auburntigers fan were the last 2 not be playing games so I decided it was time to move on and get someone else.

Please check in the IMPORTANT thread. Anytime someone is replaced I post it in the replaced owners thread
which toally sucks for me because they're division rivals, so that's 4 games this season that I won't be able to use my trades or count stats, I don't mind but the grass better be really F'ing green in the next season, I guess we need drug screening, a background check, and a good resume' to find people that can play one "sim" game a week next time because this honor system is biting us good owners in the ass.
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we lost someone else   Looks like we lost someone else Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:22 pm

I fail one of the bottom prereqs.

[quote="xKillmatic"]
ch46647 wrote:
which toally sucks for me because they're division rivals, so that's 4 games this season that I won't be able to use my trades or count stats, I don't mind but the grass better be really F'ing green in the next season, I guess we need drug screening, a background check, and a good resume' to find people that can play one "sim" game a week next time because this honor system is biting us good owners in the ass.
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we lost someone else   Looks like we lost someone else Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:49 pm

^^
that's it you're fined 50,000$ and you're suspended for the first 2 games of the regular season for failing the leagues substance abuse policy!!!
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we lost someone else   Looks like we lost someone else Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:53 pm

no biggie, i only won one of them. Anyone wanna play anytime soon? send me a msg on xbox
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we lost someone else   Looks like we lost someone else Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:59 pm

PaulZweber wrote:
no biggie, i only won one of them. Anyone wanna play anytime soon? send me a msg on xbox
yeah, I'm playing harry now but my brother wants to play you after if you want, that will be around 8:45-9:00est.
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we lost someone else   Looks like we lost someone else Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:00 pm

Sounds good, we will be playing CoD4 until then, just send a msg when ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we lost someone else   Looks like we lost someone else Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looks like we lost someone else
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays :: General Discussion :: The NFL Season-
Jump to: