Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

**Need Help**

Go down 
+5
xKillmatic
AftershockFx
Radi0ActivWaste
PaulZweber
ch46647
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ch46647

ch46647

**Need Help** Empty
PostSubject: **Need Help**   **Need Help** Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:09 pm

If anyone has a friend who would be willing to commit to this league and would be a reliable owner please let me know. I believe Eaglesfan has quit so I am looking for an immediate replacement owner for the Buccaneers. I would rather find this owner internally. Thanks
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

**Need Help** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Need Help**   **Need Help** Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:23 pm

If we can't get an owner I would love to take over another team.
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

**Need Help** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Need Help**   **Need Help** Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:33 pm

This is possible because you have been one of our best owners and I know you would play your games. I would rather have everyone have 1 team however.
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

**Need Help** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Need Help**   **Need Help** Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:54 pm

Yeah, I totally get that, but if no one else is interested I have no problem with it.
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste

Radi0ActivWaste

**Need Help** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Need Help**   **Need Help** Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:04 pm

thats a good idea about taking control of two teams and ill do the same thing if people drop out i can just use 2 teams because i play all my games on time and i wouldnt mind having 2 teams
Back to top Go down
AftershockFx

AftershockFx

**Need Help** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Need Help**   **Need Help** Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:01 am

If we're having issues maintaining owners in this league maybe we need to restart entirely and possibly do less than 32 teams. I don't know what those chances are but, it's pretty ridiculous that we already have 2 teams that we'll have to play games against that can't have stats tracked.
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

**Need Help** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Need Help**   **Need Help** Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:06 am

AftershockFx wrote:
If we're having issues maintaining owners in this league maybe we need to restart entirely and possibly do less than 32 teams. I don't know what those chances are but, it's pretty ridiculous that we already have 2 teams that we'll have to play games against that can't have stats tracked.
two teams in my division alone, so that's four games that I can't use trades or count stats.
Back to top Go down
AftershockFx

AftershockFx

**Need Help** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Need Help**   **Need Help** Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:53 am

xKillmatic wrote:
AftershockFx wrote:
two teams in my division alone, so that's four games that I can't use trades or count stats.

Yeah it's one game for me as well playing the Patriots. I think we need to fix this issue before it really gets out of hand.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

**Need Help** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Need Help**   **Need Help** Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:20 am

I really think we need to cut the teams down. CH/Admin I love how hard you guys are pushing for a 32 person league and I love your committment to having a great successful 32 team league but we have to start being realistic and see these leagues never work with that many teams its just impossible. I'm more concerned whats gonna happen with some of these guys once we get to week 9 and they are 2-7 or 4-5 and quit because they wont make the playoffs. It's just something I think you guys really need to look in to.
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

**Need Help** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Need Help**   **Need Help** Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:14 am

To be honest we were only having problems with 3-4 owners. Everyone else has been excellent but we'll have to see how it goes. We will play it by ear.
Back to top Go down
PaperLantern

PaperLantern

**Need Help** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Need Help**   **Need Help** Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:41 pm

Yeah let's just keep this thing going. IMO playing without your trades isn't that big of a deal. Like Ch said earlier, even if you are doing bad in the league, you are guarunteed at least one good sim game a week, and that's more than enough reason to play even if you have a bad record/can't play without the trades you made.
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

**Need Help** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Need Help**   **Need Help** Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:30 pm

yep, I don't care if I am 0-15, I will play my last game.
Back to top Go down
XxVenomxX91

XxVenomxX91

**Need Help** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Need Help**   **Need Help** Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:47 pm

thats something i would want to do

i would like to switch matter of fat if that was possible
Back to top Go down
Tengo Juego

Tengo Juego

**Need Help** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Need Help**   **Need Help** Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:16 pm

Ok so I guess I'll remove him from my list then.

Its hard finding pure sim guys. Maybe hit up OS again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

**Need Help** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Need Help**   **Need Help** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Need Help**
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays :: General Discussion :: The NFL Season-
Jump to: