Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

some of my drawings!

Go down 
+2
PaulZweber
xKillmatic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

some of my drawings! Empty
PostSubject: some of my drawings!   some of my drawings! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:06 am

hey guys, I thought I would post some of my drawings just to show them off. Feel free to delete the topic, but I don't have too much of a chance to show people, and seeing some are athletes I thought some of you might be interested.
My first one is Lebron James
some of my drawings! Petspics052
Chris Paul
some of my drawings! Petspics057
and last is Tupac
some of my drawings! Petspics060
Feel free to leave feedback, and I hope you enjoy. By the way they were in frames so the lighting may be off a little, and my camera is'nt the best.
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

PostSubject: Re: some of my drawings!   some of my drawings! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:17 am

You are a damn good artist.

With that said, the first one looks more like Amare to me.

Incredible drawings.
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: some of my drawings!   some of my drawings! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:34 am

PaulZweber wrote:
You are a damn good artist.

With that said, the first one looks more like Amare to me.

Incredible drawings.
Thanks for the compliments Paul, I really don't get to show my artwork off too much. I really wanted to show people who have interests in sports, because most of the people that do see it haven't even heard of Lebron, Chris Paul, or Tupac. I guess I can see the resemblance to Amare, they share similair facial characteristics, and I think I may have made the nose slightly too long. But, with that being said, it's so hard to get porportions exact. Especially seeing I use more shading to define the facial structure, rather than bold lines. I'm just glad to be able to show some of you guys what I do, and I appreciate your critique. I really want to draw someone from a team I have in a league, so I can officially use it as my 100% unique avatar.
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste

Radi0ActivWaste

PostSubject: Re: some of my drawings!   some of my drawings! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:46 pm

those are amazing drawings kilmatic
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: some of my drawings!   some of my drawings! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:35 pm

That Chris Paul one is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
PaperLantern

PaperLantern

PostSubject: Re: some of my drawings!   some of my drawings! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:22 am

OMG CP3! If anyone remembers, my first avatar on this site was Chris Paul before we had the idea of having our teams as avatars.

The Lebron one is REALLY good. IMO doesn't really look like Lebron but it's still a really good drawing. Chris Paul looks SPOT on!

Also, who the h3ll hasn't heard of Lebron or Tupac?

I'd REALLY like to be able to draw as well as that, but every time I try to draw a portrait of a person, it looks WAY off. Any tips?
Back to top Go down
PaperLantern

PaperLantern

PostSubject: Re: some of my drawings!   some of my drawings! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:45 am

Hehe. Try to guess who it is.. (edit: not Ocho Cinco)

some of my drawings! 6037img016
Back to top Go down
michael couture

michael couture

PostSubject: Re: some of my drawings!   some of my drawings! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:50 pm

It looks like Obama.
Back to top Go down
PaperLantern

PaperLantern

PostSubject: Re: some of my drawings!   some of my drawings! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:15 pm

michael couture wrote:
It looks like Obama.
Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some of my drawings!   some of my drawings! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some of my drawings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays :: General Discussion :: The NFL Season-