Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chris Rock

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

Chris Rock Empty
PostSubject: Chris Rock   Chris Rock Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:36 am

I tivoed Chris Rock tonight on HBO his new stand up and i'm sorry but I belive that chris rock is the best comedian ever, not in movies but stand up he hits ever issue and I agree with almost evey aspect he talks about, what do you guys think? I saw his HBO special tonight and I thought it was great like all his stand up performances. Just wondering what you guys think
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

Chris Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Rock   Chris Rock Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:03 pm

I could'nt agree with you more Joker, Chris Rock makes me hysterical, nobody even comes close to being as funny on stage. I don't have HBO, but I watched a couple of them not too long ago on comedy central, and he's so damn funny. He's so honest too, which makes him even funnier. He says exactly what everyone is thinking, and his opinions are so on point, he's a genius when it comes to thinking of his routine. He was on Larry King thursday, and even off the top of his head he's just as funny.
Back to top Go down
XxVenomxX91

XxVenomxX91

Chris Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Rock   Chris Rock Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:14 pm

his words always speak the truth thats y i love him lol
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

Chris Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Rock   Chris Rock Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:05 pm

Chris Rock is the best stand-up comedian ever. "Chris Rock: Bigger & Blacker" is the funniest performance by anyone hands down. The way he can come up with such funny stuff, remember it, and then perform it perform for a full hour in front of thousands of people is amazing to me. Not only is he th funniest person alive, but he can act really well, too. Down to Earth is one of my favorite movies of all-time, and he is the same Chris Rock in the movie.
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

Chris Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Rock   Chris Rock Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:08 pm

Chris Rock is the best stand-up comedian ever. "Chris Rock: Bigger & Blacker" is the funniest performance by anyone hands down. The way he can come up with such funny stuff, remember it, and then perform it perform for a full hour in front of thousands of people is amazing to me. Not only is he th funniest person alive, but he can act really well, too. Down to Earth is one of my favorite movies of all-time, and he is the same Chris Rock in the movie.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

Chris Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Rock   Chris Rock Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:19 pm

Bigger Blacker is my fav stand up every also, however Eddie Murphys Raw was pretty fucking amazing also...... FUCK DANE COOK, He is awful and the only funny things he ever says he rips off and rewords it like I saw one of his where he talks about how after white people see a kung fu movie white people feel so strong and feel like they can kick the shit out of anyone that sounds a lot like chris rocks performance 2 years earlier about Italians after they see the movie Rocky how they feel they can beat up any body after seeing Rocky...
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

Chris Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Rock   Chris Rock Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:47 pm

TheTrueJ0KER wrote:
Bigger Blacker is my fav stand up every also, however Eddie Murphys Raw was pretty fucking amazing also...... FUCK DANE COOK, He is awful and the only funny things he ever says he rips off and rewords it like I saw one of his where he talks about how after white people see a kung fu movie white people feel so strong and feel like they can kick the shit out of anyone that sounds a lot like chris rocks performance 2 years earlier about Italians after they see the movie Rocky how they feel they can beat up any body after seeing Rocky...
Eddy Murphy's Raw is really hilarious, especially the part about the prostitute foo-foo. I still like Chris Rock better, though,because he's more relevant to todays type of humor and can really say some of the funniest stuff I've ever heard. Dave Chappelle's Killin' em' softly, and Live at the Filmore, are also really funny. I don't know if you've seen them, but if you haven't I definitely recommend you do. The only thing about Dave Chappelle is that he is a little random with his jokes, so sometimes he misses badly, though way more times, than not, he's extremely funny. I don't think anyone could create some of the skits and jokes that Dave Chappelle does, and he's definitely my 2nd favorite comedian.
I completely agree with you about Dane Cook. No idea how he's so popular?. I've only seen 2 minutes of his performances, and that was more than enough for me. He's an ass. Someone who is pretty funny is D'mitri Martin, though. I've only seen his "Person" special, but it was wicked funny. His sense of humor is much different than anyone I've heard before, but he's very clever.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

Chris Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Rock   Chris Rock Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:14 pm

yes I was a huge fan of Dave Chapelle before he got big, Half Baked and his stand ups are some of the funnier things around. Chris Rock is my number 1 comedian and no one does it better. Bigger Blacker is my fav of all time Raw is 2nd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chris Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Rock   Chris Rock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Rock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays :: General Discussion :: The NFL Season-
Jump to: