Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm out see you guys later.

Go down 
+2
x Ricky87 x
Juice Malone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

I'm out see you guys later. Empty
PostSubject: I'm out see you guys later.   I'm out see you guys later. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:00 pm

Neither my week 2 or my week 3 opponent have made any attempt to contact me and its been almost a month since ive played a league game. This league has kind of lost its appeal to me, so im resigning my position as skins owner.

I'll still play pickup games with anyone who wants a shot at me though.
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: I'm out see you guys later.   I'm out see you guys later. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:35 pm

Juice Malone wrote:
Neither my week 2 or my week 3 opponent have made any attempt to contact me and its been almost a month since ive played a league game. This league has kind of lost its appeal to me, so im resigning my position as skins owner.

I'll still play pickup games with anyone who wants a shot at me though.
Please don't drop out. I know it sucks when people don't contact you, believe me, but you should just play a game later in your schedule instead, and just wait a little longer for a reply. I'll still play pick-up games with you, but I'm really looking forward to our week 9 game, and I know you play some good owners later on, so if you just hang in there should be a lot more fun later on. Your tough competition, to say the least, and your definitely one of the better owners in the league. Don't let a few bad apples (or owners, I should say) spoil the bunch!.
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: I'm out see you guys later.   I'm out see you guys later. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:17 pm

Understandable about the last 2 weeks games. Strayiceman is the replacement owner for Macuss who was your week 2 game, I will probably replace nirvanarush unless he starts playing. He was on vacation the first 2 weeks and since back he said he has been having some problems so I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. If you drop I understand but just know many people are playing there games and we will get caught up. Thanks

I can guarantee you Trujoker the guy you play this week will play you and will be easy to get a hold of. If you do not want to continue though please just PM me and let me know.
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste

Radi0ActivWaste

PostSubject: Re: I'm out see you guys later.   I'm out see you guys later. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:37 pm

i can take control of any team that needs a new owner.
Back to top Go down
PaperLantern

PaperLantern

PostSubject: Re: I'm out see you guys later.   I'm out see you guys later. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:15 pm

Radi0ActivWaste wrote:
i can take control of any team that needs a new owner.
As well as I.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

PostSubject: Re: I'm out see you guys later.   I'm out see you guys later. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:30 pm

I'd like to take control of the Redskins since they play Cowboys twice, i'm guaranteed 2 wins from here on out lol!
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: I'm out see you guys later.   I'm out see you guys later. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:14 pm

Radio if juice does not come back I will let you have them! Paper if Nirvanarush (who has not played any games yet) does not come back I would consider giving you his team! Both of you are excellent owners!! Thanks
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste

Radi0ActivWaste

PostSubject: Re: I'm out see you guys later.   I'm out see you guys later. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:51 pm

no problem ch46647 ill take over any team needed
Back to top Go down
PaperLantern

PaperLantern

PostSubject: Re: I'm out see you guys later.   I'm out see you guys later. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:32 pm

ch46647 wrote:
Radio if juice does not come back I will let you have them! Paper if Nirvanarush (who has not played any games yet) does not come back I would consider giving you his team! Both of you are excellent owners!! Thanks
Nirvanarush is the Cardinals, correct?
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: I'm out see you guys later.   I'm out see you guys later. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:15 am

^^ Nirvanarush appears to be back but I will let you know.
Back to top Go down
PaperLantern

PaperLantern

PostSubject: Re: I'm out see you guys later.   I'm out see you guys later. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:04 pm

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm out see you guys later.   I'm out see you guys later. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm out see you guys later.
Page 1 of 1