Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How did everyones fantasy drafts go?.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

How did everyones fantasy drafts go?. Empty
PostSubject: How did everyones fantasy drafts go?.   How did everyones fantasy drafts go?. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:25 pm

I don't know how everyone else likes their teams, but I think mine is pretty damn good. It's just amazing how good teams get when you only have 12. I noticed a few teams with extraordinary drafts. NPYYZ's was crazy, so was TRUE JOKER's, and PaulZ's, though everyone has unbelievable teams. I'm really jealous of my brother's, because he got great players, though. Luckily it ended up very balanced, too, which is perfect, because now it will all come down to skill. Anyway, not sure if it's cool to post trades here, but I couldn't post under The Joker Effect's trade block post. I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to trade before all of the good players are gone. With that being said, here's my team, and here is who is on the block.

QB: Ben Roethlisberger (95), Vince Young (88)
HB:Ronnie Brown (91), Ricky Williams (88)
FB: Greg Jones (91)
WR: Randy Moss (98), Calvin Johnson (91), Greg Jennings (94), Roy Williams (92)
TE: Tony Scheffler (84)
O-Line: AVG. (91)
LE: Haloti Ngata (91)
RE: Mario Williams (97)
DT: Darnell Dockett (93)
LOLB: Greg Ellis (89)
MLB: Ray Lewis (94), Gary Brackett (91)
ROLB: Ernie Sims (94)
CB: DeAngelo Hall (91), Patrick Surtain (89), Shawn Springs (88), Kelly Jennings (88)
FS: O.J. Atogwe (89)
SS: Donte Whitner (92)
K: Don't know!.
P: Don't care!.

Here is a list of players on the block, so to speak: QB Vince Young (88), RB Ricky Williams (88), WR Greg Jennings (94), WR Roy Williams (92), LOLB Greg Ellis (89), CB Patrick Surtain (89), Shawn Springs (88), Kelly Jennings (88).

Here are the positions I am looking to fill: TE (87+), DT (90+), OLB (90), FS (92+). I am open to all offers, so feel free to ask. Thanks!.
Back to top Go down
NPYYZ

NPYYZ

PostSubject: Re: How did everyones fantasy drafts go?.   How did everyones fantasy drafts go?. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:37 am

I played my first game in that league last night. I actually hate my team. Believe it or not i play much better with the chiefs roster. I have a powerfull running game, my weakness are my DB's none of them are rated in the 90's. also Eli Manning is a pussy Smile
Back to top Go down
PaperLantern

PaperLantern

PostSubject: Re: How did everyones fantasy drafts go?.   How did everyones fantasy drafts go?. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:44 am

NPYYZ wrote:
I played my first game in that league last night. I actually hate my team. Believe it or not i play much better with the chiefs roster. I have a powerfull running game, my weakness are my DB's none of them are rated in the 90's. also Eli Manning is a pussy Smile
I've got 5 DBs rated 90 or higher. And I've got Peyton.
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: How did everyones fantasy drafts go?.   How did everyones fantasy drafts go?. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:56 am

NPYYZ wrote:
Good thing we have unlimited trades then. You should have no trouble "wheeling and dealing" to get the guys you do want. If I were you, I would start looking at teams who have an abundance of a certain position and try to trade for some great players. Paper Lantern has 3 CB's 92+, and I forget who, but someone has 3 Safeties 93+ including Bob Sanders and Troy Polamalu. You could also deal Eli for another position, and then I could trade you Vince Young for someone in return, though statistically Eli is one of the best QB's in the game. It's up to you what you want to do, but your team is stacked so even if you don't like it you still have plenty of "Trade Bait". I'm always willing to trade, so if you see anyone off of the Falcons you would like, just message me!.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did everyones fantasy drafts go?.   How did everyones fantasy drafts go?. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did everyones fantasy drafts go?.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays :: General Discussion :: The NFL Season-
Jump to: