Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Importing NCAA class into Madden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NPYYZ

NPYYZ

Importing NCAA class into Madden Empty
PostSubject: Importing NCAA class into Madden   Importing NCAA class into Madden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:24 pm

Does anyone know how I get my NCAA clas into Madden? Do I have to finish a season with NCAA before it creates the file to import?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tengo Juego

Tengo Juego

Importing NCAA class into Madden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Importing NCAA class into Madden   Importing NCAA class into Madden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:21 pm

NPYYZ wrote:
Does anyone know how I get my NCAA clas into Madden? Do I have to finish a season with NCAA before it creates the file to import?

Thanks.

When you get to the conclusion of a Dynasty season, you will have a schedule, and with that schedule is the first thing which is players leaving/graduating/transferring...DO NOT SIM PAST THIS! You have to select it and go into it then advance to next step... from that Players leaving section, it will prompt you to Export Class to Madden when you advance(Save each class as "Class of 08/09/10...)

To import to Madden you will be automatically prompted after you complete the pre season and are ready to advance to the regular season in Franchise.
Hope that helps Wink
Back to top Go down

Importing NCAA class into Madden
Page 1 of 1