Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Madden Tournament?

Go down 
+2
TheTrueJ0KER
x Ricky87 x
6 posters
AuthorMessage
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

Madden Tournament? Empty
PostSubject: Madden Tournament?   Madden Tournament? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:11 pm

I know we're all disappointed that this league got ravaged by a few non-commited owners and creating a new one seems like the only option, but in the mean time I thought we could run our own Madden Tournament this weekend or next just for some fun, and to keep us all playing games with each other. If we could get around 10, or more, of our TTD owners than we could have a really fun tournament. If you guys are in than just post and pick a team.
By the way, anyone have Fable 2, and if so how is it?. I haven't had the money for it, but it looks like alot of fun and I was wondering if it lives up to the hype.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

Madden Tournament? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Tournament?   Madden Tournament? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:27 am

I'm in, let me tryout the eagles....
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

Madden Tournament? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Tournament?   Madden Tournament? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:16 am

I was actually thinking of trading Madden in for Fallout 3, but if we are having a tourney I can wait. Let me try out the Titans.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

Madden Tournament? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Tournament?   Madden Tournament? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:13 am

trade it in for fallout3? ah HELL NO, who am I suppose to play for a sure win now? Remember my 24 pt come back in he 2nd half? I sure do lol!
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

Madden Tournament? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Tournament?   Madden Tournament? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:29 am

LOL, I remember that...lucky. I don't play Madden anymore, since the leagues ended I haven't played once, NBA 2k9 is just much funner.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

Madden Tournament? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Tournament?   Madden Tournament? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:17 pm

I have not been able to get into NBA2k9 I have played 2 games and thats it, I been trying to get back into madden a little playing a online game once every other night and NHL09 takes up most of my time cause it's amazing (should win game of the year) I also just bought midnight club but I probably wont play that much of it.
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

Madden Tournament? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Tournament?   Madden Tournament? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:00 am

Guys I really reccomend Far Cry 2. The game is flat out incredible. I am in for a madden tourney as well!
Back to top Go down
PaperLantern

PaperLantern

Madden Tournament? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Tournament?   Madden Tournament? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:57 pm

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Kolpro

Kolpro

Madden Tournament? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Tournament?   Madden Tournament? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:39 pm

Count me In I"ll take the Cowboys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kolproduction.net
PaperLantern

PaperLantern

Madden Tournament? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Tournament?   Madden Tournament? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:20 pm

So, tourney this weekend?
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

Madden Tournament? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Tournament?   Madden Tournament? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:43 am

How about Sunday, which is tommorow?. If that doesn't work, than I thought we could play it over a couple nights, or every other night, starting tommorrow. I think that would be fun, too. If everyone can pick a team ASAP, though, I could make a new thread and I could post the bracket. I don't know how we should do the seeding, or what tournament style we should do (single elimination, best of 3, etc.), but I thought we could just post what we think would work best.
By the way, what kind of game is Farcry 2?. I'm going to google it now, but I haven't heard about it. The game I'm looking forward to the most is Gears of War 2. I bought the first Gears of War and didn't play it more than once for 6 months, but then I got DSL for the first time, and I played it online. In my opinion, Gears of War is the greatest online game of all time and if they fixed stuff, and added some new stuff, GoW 2 will be the online best game ever. Also, did anybody else play the Mirrors Edge demo. I thought it was pretty crazy, and I guess theirs a code you can get to unlock extra content in the demo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Madden Tournament? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Tournament?   Madden Tournament? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madden Tournament?
Page 1 of 1