Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Important Notes

Go down 
+6
Juice Malone
Tengo Juego
x Ricky87 x
PaulZweber
xKillmatic
ch46647
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ch46647

ch46647

More Important Notes Empty
PostSubject: More Important Notes   More Important Notes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:37 pm

Ok I just made a fake league and invited TrueJoker into it just to try and figure some things out.

1. These games are RANKED
2. When inviting someone to a game make sure you use the option for "INVITE TO LEAGUE GAME"

3. Heres where it gets a little tricky. Unfortunately there seems to be no answer for dis-connects. If your opponent loses connection please choose QUIT AND DONT COUNT GAME. That way the other owner does not get a "did not finish"

So here are the two options if there is a dis-connect:

1. Just replay the game from the start
2. Get the score to where it was and run the clock down to where your game dis-connected. (I know this sucks but it should only be these two weeks where we have problem with disconnects)

Patch #2 should cut down on a lot of the disconnections. Thanks guys and everyone have fun this league should be awesome!
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: More Important Notes   More Important Notes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:00 pm

won't that really mess stats up, and how will we get it to the correct time on the clock, it's just my opinion but maybe we should just count the game if a player is up by two or more TD's at the time of the disconnect.
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: More Important Notes   More Important Notes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:05 pm

It probably will mess Stats up but hopefully we wont have many dis-connects. We shouldnt have many at all once the second patch comes out in 2 weeks. This week we will do it like I wrote above, after this week we will consider other options from you guys but we really dont want owners getting DNF's. Thanks and I hope you understand.

EA has made these leagues fairly difficiult to manage but we are doing our best, please bare with us.
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

PostSubject: Re: More Important Notes   More Important Notes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:25 am

And you guys are doing a great job despite EA. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: More Important Notes   More Important Notes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:16 pm

PaulZweber wrote:
And you guys are doing a great job despite EA. Thanks.
Totally agree. Critical thinking is definitely a strong suit. I can't wait to kick off the regular season, and I wish everybody the best of luck!.
Back to top Go down
Tengo Juego

Tengo Juego

PostSubject: Re: More Important Notes   More Important Notes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:17 pm

The league feels empty. Compared to online dynasty its WEAK! But w/e you make due, EA sucks, with what you have.
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: More Important Notes   More Important Notes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:22 pm

Well hopefully next year Madden has a full on-line franchise mode and we can just pull all our dedicated owners for this league over and start one of them up! Cool
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: More Important Notes   More Important Notes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:23 pm

I ave a question.

Why didnt you edit the rosters to include the approved trades?

Having to manually do those trades through xbox means that many teams wont get to use their new aquisitions for their week 1 game. Only half the users have joined the league and many may not get around to it until game time.

I hope it works out, i really wanted to use Cotchery tonight.
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: More Important Notes   More Important Notes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:37 pm

We cannot edit anything. The trades have to be proposed and accepted between to the 2 owners. All owners should be signed in by tonight though other then Eaglesfan (Patriots) and Nirvanarush (Cardinals)
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: More Important Notes   More Important Notes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:29 pm

Juice Malone wrote:
I ave a question.

Why didnt you edit the rosters to include the approved trades?

Having to manually do those trades through xbox means that many teams wont get to use their new aquisitions for their week 1 game. Only half the users have joined the league and many may not get around to it until game time.

I hope it works out, i really wanted to use Cotchery tonight.
yeah, it's not up to the admin, only the 2 teams involved can approve a trade through the league.
Back to top Go down
mikem515

mikem515

PostSubject: Re: More Important Notes   More Important Notes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:11 pm

what about the 2nd roster download that is coming hs week?
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: More Important Notes   More Important Notes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:51 pm

mikem515 wrote:
what about the 2nd roster download that is coming hs week?
I have no clue but no further roster updates will affect our league, just the first one that was downloaded before we started our league will.
Back to top Go down
llamalord

llamalord

PostSubject: Re: More Important Notes   More Important Notes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:05 pm

When will the division standings be updated?
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

PostSubject: Re: More Important Notes   More Important Notes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:25 pm

Hold your horses(get it?), I still haven't made up my Week One game vs the Saints.
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: More Important Notes   More Important Notes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:04 pm

The Division Standings will be updated when all games from the week are complete. W have 3 games from week 1 and 2 from that need to be made up. Nirvanarush just got back from vacation so he should be making up his games ASAP and I have gotten replacement owners for the others.
Back to top Go down
PaperLantern

PaperLantern

PostSubject: Re: More Important Notes   More Important Notes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:56 pm

PaulZweber wrote:
Hold your horses(get it?)
LOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump

PostSubject: Re: More Important Notes   More Important Notes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:00 pm

TY TY TY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Important Notes   More Important Notes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Important Notes
Page 1 of 1