Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

**VERY IMPORTANT- Bickering during Games**

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ch46647

ch46647

**VERY IMPORTANT- Bickering during Games** Empty
PostSubject: **VERY IMPORTANT- Bickering during Games**   **VERY IMPORTANT- Bickering during Games** Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:24 am

Guys this is the second week in a row that we have had some problems amongst owners and it could lead to us losing one of our better owners in this League. I find it interesting that during the Pre-Season we got little to no complaints about other owners and over the last three weeks we have had several arguments. We must ask that in the future IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ANOTHER OWNER PLEASE PM IT TO THE ADMIN OR MYSELF AND WE WILL HANDLE IT APPROPRIATELY.

Putting problems in the open thread where everyone can see it is only going to start bickering. If there was a problem with the owner all you need to say in your post was that there were some discrepencies during the game that you feel should be looked at, then PM us and tell us what exactly the problem was. Constant bickering like we had over the last few weeks is only going to cause us to lose owners in the future which hurts everybody. This league is supposed to be FUN so lets keep it that way.

I am going to lock this topic because it does not need to be discussed. On a good note the patch that came yesterday appears to do wonders with dis-connects. To my knowledge nobody had a dis-connect problem who played yesterday. cheers

EDIT: Also if anyone continues to take personal shots at someone they had a problem with VIA through XBOX Live that is grounds for immediate removal from this league. That is ridiculous, this is just a game, and the point of this league is to find a great group of guys who love playing Madden and we can continue to do leagues with in the future. If there is a problem PM it to myself or the ADMIN and we will handle it, you do not need to do anymore then that.
Back to top Go down

**VERY IMPORTANT- Bickering during Games**
Page 1 of 1