Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All owners please note

Go down 
+3
Juice Malone
xKillmatic
NPYYZ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NPYYZ

NPYYZ

All owners please note Empty
PostSubject: All owners please note   All owners please note Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:14 pm

Hey guys, I had to drop some of you from my friends list because I needed the room. I've got two other leagues and we are going to do 3 preseason games like we did in this league to weed out any non desirables so I have to add around 46 guys to my friends list. I checked it out and I can still send you all game invites through the league in game. this was donr randomly, in no order so please do not feel offended.

Thanks
Peace
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: All owners please note   All owners please note Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:57 pm

no problem, good luck in your other leagues.
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: All owners please note   All owners please note Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:43 am

Bu...but you kept me on it didnt you buddy?

Please....
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: All owners please note   All owners please note Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:57 am

Good luck in your other leagues!
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: All owners please note   All owners please note Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:14 am

NO ONE EVER DROPS ME FROM THEIR FRIENDS LIST!. I hope you get a virus...you and your computer!.
Back to top Go down
NPYYZ

NPYYZ

PostSubject: Re: All owners please note   All owners please note Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:15 am

LOL , the other leagues are more casual, we still play sim ball but the guys are not diehard football fans. Once the pre-season games are over I will be dropping some of them and adding the guys from this league back. I feel the guys here will give a more competitive game.

I hope with the fall dashboard update we can have more then 100 people on our friends list. You would think with millions of people on Xbox live MS would expand this feature.
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

PostSubject: Re: All owners please note   All owners please note Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:38 am

Yeah, having over 100 friends on the buddy list would be cool. When you add GTs back you can add mine if you want to practice sometime, I know I need it.
Back to top Go down
NPYYZ

NPYYZ

PostSubject: Re: All owners please note   All owners please note Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:41 am

Paul, you are still on my list, I didn't have to drop everyone. you were further down my list so you got to stay lol. I'm up for some pratice games. I am going to test out some new play books.
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

PostSubject: Re: All owners please note   All owners please note Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:42 am

^Same here, I need to try some new plays.
Back to top Go down
PaperLantern

PaperLantern

PostSubject: Re: All owners please note   All owners please note Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:27 pm

NPYYZ wrote:
Paul, you are still on my list, I didn't have to drop everyone. you were further down my list so you got to stay lol. I'm up for some pratice games. I am going to test out some new play books.
Hm... Paul comes right after Paper, so I should still be on your list, unless of course I was the last person you took off Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All owners please note   All owners please note Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All owners please note
Page 1 of 1