Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHERE ARE ALL OF THE OWNERS?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

WHERE ARE ALL OF THE OWNERS? Empty
PostSubject: WHERE ARE ALL OF THE OWNERS?   WHERE ARE ALL OF THE OWNERS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:08 am

I have been checking the league online, and I noticed there were quite a few owners that have been "no shows", I'm not sure why so many people have not played their games yet, but I haven't seen any posts that clarify their absence.
I would hate for this league to be jeopardized because people can't commit to one "sim" game a week, and the owners that have been consistently keeping up with this league to make it great will eventually suffer in the long run because of these setbacks.
I apologize if I sound like I'm venting, but this looks like it might become an issue, and that would totally suck seeing so many of us are dedicated owners and there's no way to replace the "no shows" at this point.
Back to top Go down
AftershockFx

AftershockFx

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE ALL OF THE OWNERS?   WHERE ARE ALL OF THE OWNERS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:52 am

xKillmatic wrote:
I have been checking the league online, and I noticed there were quite a few owners that have been "no shows", I'm not sure why so many people have not played their games yet, but I haven't seen any posts that clarify their absence.
I would hate for this league to be jeopardized because people can't commit to one "sim" game a week, and the owners that have been consistently keeping up with this league to make it great will eventually suffer in the long run because of these setbacks.
I apologize if I sound like I'm venting, but this looks like it might become an issue, and that would totally suck seeing so many of us are dedicated owners and there's no way to replace the "no shows" at this point.

I completely agree. If this type of attendance continues I think we should consider dropping the amount of available teams for next season.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE ALL OF THE OWNERS?   WHERE ARE ALL OF THE OWNERS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:01 am

If we get below 25 teams I think we should start a new league up and make it 16 people or 20. This league has atleast 16 great owners that would play atleast 2 games a weeks if they needed to probably.
Back to top Go down
AftershockFx

AftershockFx

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE ALL OF THE OWNERS?   WHERE ARE ALL OF THE OWNERS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:14 am

TheTrueJ0KER wrote:
If we get below 25 teams I think we should start a new league up and make it 16 people or 20. This league has atleast 16 great owners that would play atleast 2 games a weeks if they needed to probably.

Or more.
Back to top Go down
NPYYZ

NPYYZ

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE ALL OF THE OWNERS?   WHERE ARE ALL OF THE OWNERS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:24 am

Even though it says I've played 1 game I've actually played 2. My week one game against the pat will not show up in the league area of the game.

These people are shown as not playing any games yet.
Macuss
SOGxLlamaLordx
SOGxMookie09x
auburntigersfan
zbizzle2

Note: SOGxMookie09x plays the Pats week 2 so he may have played that game and it will not show up like mine. The other 4 guys show no games played

Lets go guys week 3 is right around the corner.
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE ALL OF THE OWNERS?   WHERE ARE ALL OF THE OWNERS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:21 am

I am taking care of this. I am replacing two owners today, and alot of people played their games last night but the eA servers were terrible and there were alot of dis-connects.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE ALL OF THE OWNERS?   WHERE ARE ALL OF THE OWNERS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:39 am

I see that llamalord guy on xbox live a lot, I dont know if hes playing his games but he's on a lot from what i can see
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE ALL OF THE OWNERS?   WHERE ARE ALL OF THE OWNERS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:41 am

llama played his game last night with DON but there was a disc-connect so they need to finish
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE ALL OF THE OWNERS?   WHERE ARE ALL OF THE OWNERS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:27 am

NPYYZ wrote:
Even though it says I've played 1 game I've actually played 2. My week one game against the pat will not show up in the league area of the game.

These people are shown as not playing any games yet.
Macuss
SOGxLlamaLordx
SOGxMookie09x
auburntigersfan
zbizzle2

Note: SOGxMookie09x plays the Pats week 2 so he may have played that game and it will not show up like mine. The other 4 guys show no games played

Lets go guys week 3 is right around the corner.
I understand the situation with the Pats owner, him and his opponents games won't show up through the league, and llamalord's first game was accidentally an unranked non league game, but even excluding those guys there are still a few people not playing their games and I just thought that this would a league where EVERYBODY played sim and on schedule, it's still an awesome league but if everyone made even the basic commitment to atleast just play their games sim and on time it would be perfect, I'm not expecting everyone to be quite as commited as some of us owners, but I wish they would atleast play their games.
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE ALL OF THE OWNERS?   WHERE ARE ALL OF THE OWNERS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:31 am

I couldnt agree more. I did replace 2 more owners today though so there will now be 3 games every week not played through the box
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE ALL OF THE OWNERS?   WHERE ARE ALL OF THE OWNERS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:45 am

ch46647 wrote:
I couldnt agree more. I did replace 2 more owners today though so there will now be 3 games every week not played through the box
whatever it takes, I'm in it for fun not stats (selfishly I'd like them), but as long as we can get this squared away this season we can make certain that next time will be all that we hoped for, and we can clearly tell who the great owners are already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE ALL OF THE OWNERS?   WHERE ARE ALL OF THE OWNERS? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHERE ARE ALL OF THE OWNERS?
Page 1 of 1