Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ravens vs Steelers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XxVenomxX91

XxVenomxX91

Ravens vs Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Ravens vs Steelers   Ravens vs Steelers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:12 pm

i got the ravens for this one

i just wanted to see everyone else opinion
Back to top Go down
michael couture

michael couture

Ravens vs Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravens vs Steelers   Ravens vs Steelers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:37 pm

I'm a big fan of the Ravens, but if Ben Roethlisberger is playing I'm going to have to take the steelers. I just think the steelers will really try to prove themselves tonight, and I don't think Flacco can compete with "big Ben" as it stands. Although if the ravens can win tonight, I think they are a bigger threat than people think, I just find it hard to believe that Flacco can carry this team throughout the remainder of the season.
I'm going Steelers over Ravens 24-20
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

Ravens vs Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravens vs Steelers   Ravens vs Steelers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:43 pm

My heart says Ravens, but my head says Steelers. I am going to take the Ravens, but that's only if James Harrison doesn't go off, and if Big Ben doesn't have a big game. I think Baltimore can win it as long as they pressure Roethlisberger, and make sure they keep Joe Flacco from being hit, I just don't think Flacco will be the reason they win. Even though I'm picking Baltimore, I have this feeling James Harrison's going to have a huge game; 3 sacks, 2 takeaways. I'm 65% on this!. Anyway, BAL 27 - PIT 17.
Back to top Go down
XxVenomxX91

XxVenomxX91

Ravens vs Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravens vs Steelers   Ravens vs Steelers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:01 pm

with lewis on defense ed reed and suggs

it will be a defense game for the ravens
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

Ravens vs Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravens vs Steelers   Ravens vs Steelers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:47 pm

michael couture wrote:
I'm a big fan of the Ravens, but if Ben Roethlisberger is playing I'm going to have to take the steelers. I just think the steelers will really try to prove themselves tonight, and I don't think Flacco can compete with "big Ben" as it stands. Although if the ravens can win tonight, I think they are a bigger threat than people think, I just find it hard to believe that Flacco can carry this team throughout the remainder of the season.
I'm going Steelers over Ravens 24-20
That Michael Couture sure knows his stuff, he predicted Steelers over Ravens 24-20, and the Final was Steelers over Ravens 23-20. By the way, xKillmatic=Michael Couture. I was pretty much on point this time, I should take over Monday Night Countdown. king
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

Ravens vs Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravens vs Steelers   Ravens vs Steelers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:43 pm

Great game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ravens vs Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravens vs Steelers   Ravens vs Steelers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ravens vs Steelers
Page 1 of 1