Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Sim League

Go down 
+5
PaperLantern
Radi0ActivWaste
Kolpro
xKillmatic
TheTrueJ0KER
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

New Sim League Empty
PostSubject: New Sim League   New Sim League Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:23 pm

Aftershock and myself have been talking about starting a Fantasy League 12/16 team league out. We are inviting anyone in this league that would like to join in or league (we would like yo to play all your games here also, dont be a dick and make us look bad) I have just opened a forum website with another friend it is still under construction but please feel free to visit the website starting today. We will discuss rules all day until this Sunday and be accepting people into our league until then. We are looking at starting the league up on Monday night and possibly play 1 game Monday-Sunday dont matter what day as long as you get your game in, it will be a very fun and sim style league with aftershock and myself running it, if you guys would like to join please PM me or visit our site and sign up. CH Admin if you guys have time i'd also love it if you guys could join.

http://thejokereffect.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

New Sim League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sim League   New Sim League Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:31 pm

count me in for sure, I might start controlling the dolphins here as well, but I will be no less commited I promise. I can handle 3 games of madden a week, so give me the panthers, or ravens, I know you said fantasy but I like the two teams. I'm sure my brother would want in as well, but I'll have him post if he is.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

New Sim League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sim League   New Sim League Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:35 pm

Sounds good Kill you guys can invite your friends also however I will be letting people in this league in my league first before any friends (other then mine that has helped me with the site) I believe a Fantasy Draft will be a fun league and it also equals out the teams as well.
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

New Sim League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sim League   New Sim League Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:52 pm

yeah, I don't have any friends that play madden anyways, but my brother (Ricky87) and I would be interested, and we'll continue here as well.
Back to top Go down
Kolpro

Kolpro

New Sim League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sim League   New Sim League Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:02 pm

Count me in give me the Chargers I also will stay dedicated to this league for sure!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kolproduction.net
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

New Sim League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sim League   New Sim League Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:51 pm

Kill can you and your brother sign into my forum, that way we can get our count and know when we get all 12/16 owners
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste

Radi0ActivWaste

New Sim League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sim League   New Sim League Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:54 pm

this sounds awesome cant wait i put on the site that I would like the Philadelphia Eagles because there my favorite team

Last edited by Radi0ActivWaste on Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PaperLantern

PaperLantern

New Sim League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sim League   New Sim League Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:11 pm

I signed up, and requested the Giants in the appropriate thread!
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

New Sim League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sim League   New Sim League Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:15 pm

Good job guys I believe we have 8 already, and i'm expecting a couple others to join as well.....PaulZ where you at homie? you gots to be in this shit
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

New Sim League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sim League   New Sim League Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:22 pm

New league huh? I am not a fan of Madden Fantasy Leagues offline but what the hell, I'll do it. Give me the Seahawks, and of course, I am as dedicated as ever to my Colts and Bucs.

Last edited by PaulZweber on Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

New Sim League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sim League   New Sim League Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:25 pm

Joker I would join this league and I wish you the best in running it. However, I am in the process of finding a new job and running this league takes enough time already if you cant already tell. lol! But I will check in from time to time to see how it is going, particularly since we will be sharing owners.
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

New Sim League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sim League   New Sim League Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:45 pm

I would love to do a fantasy league. No idea how it works, but it sounds great. I'll post my team on your site, and I'll be ready to start whenever. Thanks for the invite.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

New Sim League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sim League   New Sim League Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:43 am

Hey guys I believe we have 2 spots left for the league if anyone else is interested. It's a fantasy league, we just wanna see how it works and if it'll be fun to try one out. However it will be very competitive and a real league, we are just curious how good a Fantasy Draft league will be hit me up or visit the site.
Back to top Go down
AftershockFx

AftershockFx

New Sim League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sim League   New Sim League Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:44 am

TheTrueJ0KER wrote:
Aftershock and myself have been talking about starting a Fantasy League 12/16 team league out. We are inviting anyone in this league that would like to join in or league (we would like yo to play all your games here also, dont be a dick and make us look bad) I have just opened a forum website with another friend it is still under construction but please feel free to visit the website starting today. We will discuss rules all day until this Sunday and be accepting people into our league until then. We are looking at starting the league up on Monday night and possibly play 1 game Monday-Sunday dont matter what day as long as you get your game in, it will be a very fun and sim style league with aftershock and myself running it, if you guys would like to join please PM me or visit our site and sign up. CH Admin if you guys have time i'd also love it if you guys could join.

http://thejokereffect.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Joker and I have been talking about this for a while now. I've talked to xKillmatix as well. This isn't a knock on this league at all and I'll continue to be a dedicated owner to this league and get my games in. The leagues going to be a fantasy draft simply so the teams are balanced and you can't pick and choose what players you have. The league will also be a bit more competitive with only 12-16 teams but, it'll still be a tight knit group of guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Sim League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sim League   New Sim League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Sim League
Page 1 of 1