Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

**LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**

Go down 
+8
HarryRSpen19
donfigures
AftershockFx
PaulZweber
PaperLantern
x Ricky87 x
TheTrueJ0KER
ch46647
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ch46647

ch46647

**LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW** Empty
PostSubject: **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**   **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW** Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:16 pm

Guys I am putting this league on hold for now until I figure out what to do with it. Feel free to check in this site whenever, we will keep it up an running and hopefully we can get something figured out soon. I want to that all the guys who stuck with this and played there games and were dedicated. There are a ton of great guys in this league and I will be sure to include you in future leagues. (There will DEFINITELY be future leagues and we may continue this one, but right now it is falling apart and I need to go back to the drawing board) Thanks
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

PostSubject: Re: **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**   **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW** Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:29 pm

I agree this league not only is falling apart but it fell apart, I am on board for a new league just don't make it a draft league. I think my league would have been great however if 1 person quits a draft league there is no saving it due to the rosters and not being able to replace owners. I look forward to you hopefully starting a 12-16 person league (which we all know will survive) and I loved playing with most of you.
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**   **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW** Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:38 pm

I would also like anyone who would be interested in being in leagues in the future please post in here letting me know. I already know the guys who will be dedicated to future leagues so hopefully many of you will be the ones interested. I apologize for the league falling apart. We did our best but with EA's league limitations and not knowing any of the first 32 before we started I guess this was bound to happen, particularly since we cannot replace owners.
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**   **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW** Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:35 pm

I'm definitely in for all of the future leagues, but next time I say we implement a substance testing, criminal background check, and full interrogation, plus permission slips from everyones parents. On a serious note, though, I can't stand all the chasing around, and senseless games I've played just so people can quit and waste my time. I think we should make sure that everyone is 100% commited, and is only in it for the fun. I know it's tough to tell who's really in it for the long haul, but that's why we should only make it a 12-16 team league. I just don't think it's possible to ensure that 32 people will commit entirely to a league, and I don't want to have to work around the quitters. In the mean time, though, I thought it would be fun if we did a Madden Tournament some weekend. Maybe just a double elimination, or something like that just to keep us playing.
Back to top Go down
PaperLantern

PaperLantern

PostSubject: Re: **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**   **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW** Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:09 pm

That's a good idea. A couple of Madden tourneys here or there would be a lot of fun, and wouldn't run the risk of people dropping.

But if we are doing another league, count me in. I love this game when playing online against sim players, and I need a reason to keep playing it.
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

PostSubject: Re: **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**   **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW** Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:22 am

Well, you guys know I am in. CH, sorry the league didn't work out, and thanks working hard on it. I posted a list of owners I thought were reliable, and I agree with Joker, no Fantasy Draft. I am down for a Madden tourney some time, great idea.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

PostSubject: Re: **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**   **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW** Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:43 am

I'm in as well since you guys are all my bitches, I dont think I can lose to any of you guys unless I just give up which happens often cause i'm lazy. UP WITH HOPE DONE WITH DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AftershockFx

AftershockFx

PostSubject: Re: **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**   **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW** Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:00 am

I wouldn't mind doing a 12-16 team league. Just as long as we get a good group of owners who aren't poor sport / not dedicated cry babies we'll be ok.
Back to top Go down
donfigures

donfigures

PostSubject: Re: **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**   **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW** Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:23 pm

Im in for any league you personally run. Count on me.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
HarryRSpen19

HarryRSpen19

PostSubject: Re: **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**   **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW** Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:28 pm

I'm in as well for any league you run!!
Back to top Go down
Tengo Juego

Tengo Juego

PostSubject: Re: **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**   **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW** Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:22 pm

Well, like I said, if the league is restarted count me out. Madden sucks, and we're getting into the best part of the gaming year. Theres a ton more titles that I would rather be playing than Madden.

I'll be putting Madden in the mail box tomorrow. It was fun playing with the few of you that I did, and good luck with the next league.
Back to top Go down
XxVenomxX91

XxVenomxX91

PostSubject: Re: **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**   **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW** Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:39 pm

yeah i join in the near future just hit me up about
Back to top Go down
Kolpro

Kolpro

PostSubject: Re: **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**   **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW** Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:50 pm

Count me in!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kolproduction.net
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

PostSubject: Re: **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**   **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW** Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:48 pm

Can we start this new league now? I wanna start playing madden again
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

PostSubject: Re: **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**   **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW** Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:15 pm

Of course, its all about when TheJoker wants to do it, isn't it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

PostSubject: Re: **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**   **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW** Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:19 pm

this league should know by now yes it is. I am the masterpiece to this league, now lets get on it CH and Admin I dont have all day, haha
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**   **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW** Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:00 pm

Oh your a master piece of something!. Laughing Just kidding, your the "Mona Lisa" of maddeners, but I am all for a new league. When we do start over will we be able to choose new teams?. I love the Lions, but they get worse and worse after every update, and I'm afraid Dan Orlovsky will be the starter, ugh!!. I don't care if people want to reserve the teams they were last time, but I wouldn't mind switching mine up.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

PostSubject: Re: **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**   **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW** Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:22 pm

Well I fucking hate the cowboys and Tony Romo so anyone can have them
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

PostSubject: Re: **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**   **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW** Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:28 pm

Yeah, I wasn't too impressed with the Colts, I am willing to switch.
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**   **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW** Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 pm

Still here guys, sorry I was not on this week I had to go back up to NY for more training for my new job. On a side note anyone picking up Far Cry 2 next week? I think that will win game of the year IMHO.
Back to top Go down
AftershockFx

AftershockFx

PostSubject: Re: **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**   **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW** Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:16 am

I still want the Steelers otherwise count me out :X
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**   **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW** Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:10 pm

TheTrueJ0KER wrote:
Well I fucking hate the cowboys and Tony Romo so anyone can have them
I'll take the Cowboys, if you don't mind that is. I haven't used them, but I think they would be a fun switch from the Lions!
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**   **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW** Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:45 pm

TheTrueJ0KER wrote:
Can we start this new league now? I wanna start playing madden again
Yeah, I haven't played madden in weeks. I'm dying to start a league with the great group of guys here that will stick it out.
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

PostSubject: Re: **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**   **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW** Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:33 am

Same, I have switched to a bunch of other games, but would love to resume playing 1 or 2 league games a week!
Back to top Go down
PaperLantern

PaperLantern

PostSubject: Re: **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**   **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW** Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:16 pm

Yeah someone needs to set up at least a week long tourney ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**   **LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**LEAGUE ON HOLD FOR NOW**
Page 1 of 1