Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New League or What?

Go down 
+2
AftershockFx
TheTrueJ0KER
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

New League or What? Empty
PostSubject: New League or What?   New League or What? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:17 pm

Just wondering if you thought about starting a new league at all? I'd like to know if we are gonna give a 12/16 person league a try or not?
Back to top Go down
AftershockFx

AftershockFx

PostSubject: Re: New League or What?   New League or What? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:17 pm

That's a good question. I'd be interested as long as I got my Steelers.
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: New League or What?   New League or What? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:37 am

I think we should just do it before people stop checking in on the site. I think that if we just start one now we can get a good group of people, and it will keep everybody in-sync for future leagues as well.
By the way, is anybody going to take the Cowboys when we do start up a league?. I would kind of like them, but if anyone else wants them then I'll just choose another team.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

PostSubject: Re: New League or What?   New League or What? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:02 pm

I say we get 12 guys and use the 12 worst teams in the game. I dont know why aftershock is being a little baby saying if he dont get the steelers hes not playing. He reminds me of a 3 year old kid when he says shit like that
Back to top Go down
AftershockFx

AftershockFx

PostSubject: Re: New League or What?   New League or What? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:50 pm

TheTrueJ0KER wrote:
I say we get 12 guys and use the 12 worst teams in the game. I dont know why aftershock is being a little baby saying if he dont get the steelers hes not playing. He reminds me of a 3 year old kid when he says shit like that

Maybe because they're my favorite team and I don't like using shitty teams like Cincinnati, Cleveland, Detroit, Miami, San Francisco ect.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

PostSubject: Re: New League or What?   New League or What? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:12 pm

I'm just saying you sound like your 8 when you say if I dont get my way then i'm not playing or get my team then i'm not playing
Back to top Go down
AftershockFx

AftershockFx

PostSubject: Re: New League or What?   New League or What? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:49 pm

TheTrueJ0KER wrote:
I'm just saying you sound like your 8 when you say if I dont get my way then i'm not playing or get my team then I'm not playing

That's not the case at all. I just don't see the point in playing with a team that I don't like when my favorite team is available.
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: New League or What?   New League or What? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:28 pm

I am definitely up for a new league. I haven't been checking in much at all lately, because it seems like noone is posting anymore. I really like the guys that we have (joker, CH, aftershock, paulz, paperlantern, kolpro, etc..), and if we get 12 completely dedicated players then I would love to help run it. I don't mind who I get for a team, I just want in.
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

PostSubject: Re: New League or What?   New League or What? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:44 pm

I traded in Madden for Fallout 3, and I do not regret it one bit. I would gamefly Madden so I could play in this league, but I don't think I would be all that competitive. I haven't played in a long time. I really enjoyed playing against many of you, it has been a lot of fun. If you guys see me online and want to play a game of something, let me know, I would like to continue playing with you guys. If we do another Madden league I would like to play more games a week, or use the flex schedule, and keep it short and simple. We are 0-2 so far with these leagues due to dumbfucks lacking the dedication they knew would be required to play in this league, and dumbfucks playing without reading/obeying the rules.

If you guys haven't yet, you should try Fallout 3 and Tiger Woods 2009. Both are awesome games. I hope to gamefly Far Cry 2 asap, that looks awesome and I know CH loves it. WOW: Wrath of the Lich King comes out next week, there hasn't been a better time than now to start WOW.

Congrats Obama, I hope you are ready to get to work on all that you have said. While I don't necessarily believe/agree with everything he has said, we need him to lead this country out of this "funk" we have been in. This is history in the making right here, and when we look back 50 years from now, I think this will be right up there with 9/11 as the biggest "news" of this part of the century.

PS...I fully expected to see acceptance speaches from Ricky and Killmatic when I logged on this morning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

PostSubject: Re: New League or What?   New League or What? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:21 pm

afterschock you proved my point that your acting like a 8 year old, how many grown men say "i dont see a point in playing the game if i cant use my favorite team" if someone cant get what they want and dont wanna play with something else is being childish in my mind.
Back to top Go down
AftershockFx

AftershockFx

PostSubject: Re: New League or What?   New League or What? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:58 pm

TheTrueJ0KER wrote:
afterschock you proved my point that your acting like a 8 year old, how many grown men say "i dont see a point in playing the game if i cant use my favorite team" if someone cant get what they want and dont wanna play with something else is being childish in my mind.

Take it as you will. The only reason I joined this league in the first place was to play as the Steelers because they were available at the time. I tried a draft league and that failed miserably. Keep in mind I have a baby on the way so my game time will be limited anyways and I'm still really pleased with NHL 09. If you guys do another league I want to play as my favorite team otherwise I'm not interested.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

PostSubject: Re: New League or What?   New League or What? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:48 pm

I dont have a problem with you playing as the steelers or what you play now, i was just saying your acting like a 8 year old saying if you get the steelers you'll play if you dont then you dont wanna play
Back to top Go down
PaperLantern

PaperLantern

PostSubject: Re: New League or What?   New League or What? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:24 pm

I traded in Madden as well. Put the $25 towards GoW2, which is pretty bada**. I recommend it to anyone who likes shooters in general.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New League or What?   New League or What? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New League or What?
Page 1 of 1