Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So which owner made the best trade moves so far?

Go down 
+4
Radi0ActivWaste
x Ricky87 x
xKillmatic
Juice Malone
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

So which owner made the best trade moves so far? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So which owner made the best trade moves so far?   So which owner made the best trade moves so far? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:31 pm

PaulZweber wrote:
I was more trying to be funny. That is cool that you are into snakes, I never have been. Not scared of them, they just arent that interesting to me. I like my cat. She is loving, plays, and has tags and a bell on her. She sprints through the house occasionally and sounds like a freaking freight train. It is awesome.

That is interesting that you feed them frozen mice. I think I would like feeding live mice, sounds cruel of me. It isnt better for the snake? I always thought it was better because it gives them excersize and they get fresh meat. Pretty cool hobby to have, how big is your tank/shelter?
I have a few but around 30gal, and it's no more exercise because they still wrap around the food and I hold them and let them roam a little bit too for exercise.
They're actually pretty low maintenence, they only eat once a week and the problem with live mice is that I really don't want to have to keep mice that multiply by the dozens, they are also known to attack the snake in self defense and kill the snake if left alone, and I feed them in seperate empty plastic tubs so they don't associate me reaching in there tanks as food.
I have a German Shepherd who takes most of my time, she plays and runs through my house like a freight train also, but she's a genius, I've taken training classes since she was a puppy, and she can catch any frisbee I throw to her, she is alot more work than all of my other pets combined but she's still not even 2yrs old yet, and by the time she is mature she will be the best family/guard dog (not that she's agressive to people, but I would'nt want to try to rob me lol). I'm a huge dog person but I also have a cat, but he is the most calm cat I have ever seen I can't get him to scratch me if I tried. But that's my long rant of my wonderful pets.
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

PostSubject: Re: So which owner made the best trade moves so far?   So which owner made the best trade moves so far? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:36 pm

That is awesome. Good thinking with the feeding. I didnt know the mice would attack back, and could even kill them, that is kinda cool(not for the snake though). I hold my cat upside down by the back legs, she purrs. I used to hold her upside down by the tail, she would purr, a little too heavy now. she lays around and does what I want, she is almost like a dog. My next goal is to potty train her. I want a dog, probably next spring. I do not have the time or energy for one right now, and things won't slow up until then.

PS...Probably the coolest thing I have seen today.
http://www.thebachelorguy.com/pop-a-ketchup-cap-in-your-burgers-ass.html
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: So which owner made the best trade moves so far?   So which owner made the best trade moves so far? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:44 pm

I have no idea how you found that, but that's funny as hell.
now instead of "drive by shootings" it will be "drive thru shootings", I'll pull one out on the mcdonalds cashier and demand extra ketchup packets this time.
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

PostSubject: Re: So which owner made the best trade moves so far?   So which owner made the best trade moves so far? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:17 pm

LOL, can you imagine someone "GIVE ME SOME FRIES OR ELSE! OH SHIT, DRIVE, I'M OUT OF MUSTURD!"
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: So which owner made the best trade moves so far?   So which owner made the best trade moves so far? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:53 pm

If anyone wants to lose to the beast that is Todd Collins hit me up. I'm on tonight.

I also won 3 games online today using the Bucs 4th string QB Josh Johnson, so you can try to overcome that too.
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: So which owner made the best trade moves so far?   So which owner made the best trade moves so far? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:29 pm

I don't know if you ever play Superstar Mode, but QB Josh Johnson is extremely fun to be. It's kind of strange how the camera works, but I like it. It would be cool if that was one of the settings for online matches, and you could have 11 people play on a team with each person having their own position highlighted with the Supertar Mode camera angle. It would just be really hard to be a DB.
Back to top Go down
AftershockFx

AftershockFx

PostSubject: Re: So which owner made the best trade moves so far?   So which owner made the best trade moves so far? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:25 pm

Josh Johnson just seems like the next cheese QB in the game behind Vince Young IMO. If I want to play a cheese style I'd just throw Dennis Dixon in there and run around Wink
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: So which owner made the best trade moves so far?   So which owner made the best trade moves so far? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:05 pm

king
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: So which owner made the best trade moves so far?   So which owner made the best trade moves so far? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:16 pm

AftershockFx wrote:
Josh Johnson just seems like the next cheese QB in the game behind Vince Young IMO. If I want to play a cheese style I'd just throw Dennis Dixon in there and run around Wink

I only use him cause Jeff garcia is overrated. If you take away some of his awareness and his mediocre scrambling abilities he is not an 89. Joe Johnson can run, avoid lots of tackles, and his thp is one higher than Garcia. His accuracy is only an 83, but if your careful it shouldnt be a problem. Pretty much all 4 QBs on tbe Bucs can start for that team, Garcia isnt all that good. The only reason Johnson is a 72 is because his awareness is a 42, if you gave him high awareness (which has no bearing on user control) he would be rated way higher.
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: So which owner made the best trade moves so far?   So which owner made the best trade moves so far? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:35 pm

Dennis Dixon is really good too
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: So which owner made the best trade moves so far?   So which owner made the best trade moves so far? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:46 pm

xKillmatic wrote:
Dennis Dixon is really good too

Yea hes good. His 90thp is useful, 75 tha not so much.
Back to top Go down
AftershockFx

AftershockFx

PostSubject: Re: So which owner made the best trade moves so far?   So which owner made the best trade moves so far? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:46 pm

I used Josh Johnson. He's ok as long as you don't constantly throw into tight coverages. My experience when using Dennis Dixon is he has a cannon for an arm but his arm is really erratic at times. Either way the same principles apply, if you're careful accuracy really isn't an issue. That being said Dennis Dixon > Josh Johnson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So which owner made the best trade moves so far?   So which owner made the best trade moves so far? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So which owner made the best trade moves so far?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4