Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

**DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**

Go down 
+19
MoL2k
Tengo Juego
Radi0ActivWaste
MookieWilson09
Kolpro
NPYYZ
Juice Malone
Admin
XxVenomxX91
nirvanarush2112
PaperLantern
AftershockFx
PaulZweber
llamalord
x Ricky87 x
TheTrueJ0KER
Fumanchoo30
xKillmatic
ch46647
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ch46647

ch46647

**DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** Empty
PostSubject: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:49 pm

We are now opening the Trade Discussion thread. Please read all the rules very carefully as we will be following them strictly. We have decided to make ONE topic where ALL trade proposals will be posted. Yesterday a member brought up that maybe we should have a topic for each team to post in. The ADMIN and I discussed this and we decided to just make this one thread so all things can be found in here rather then clicking through 32 different topics.

When you and another owner have come to terms on a 1 for 1 trade. Please PM it to the ADMIN and he will either accept it or deny it. If accepts it he will post it in the APPROVED TRADES thread under your team. This is so everyone can see the trades that have been made, as well as organize it so we can make sure teams are only making 2 trades.

Two IMPORTANT NOTES:

1. Since we are not starting the league through the XBOX until the Friday before the Regular Season any trade that is finalized through this site will not be able to be physically completed until then.(We will have all trades documented in a very neat fashion in the APPROVED TRADES thread)

2. Once you have PM'd the ADMIN your finalized trade proposal it is FINAL (There will be NO trying to withdraw your trade because you think you've found something better or decide you do not want that deal anymore)

ENJOY!!

Last edited by ch46647 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:49 pm

I have some players I'll be willing to trade, Jake Delhome, Steve Smith, DJ Hackett, Deangello Williams, and Chris gamble. I'd trade Delhome for Jamarcus Russell, Brady Quinn, or Matt Ryan. Smith for Larry Fitzgerald or Braylon Edwards. Hackett for Santonio Holmes or Sidney Rice. Deangello williams for a mid to high 80's free safety or D-lineman. and Gamble for Darelle Revis, Arron Ross or Marlin Jackson. leave a post if your interested or have other offers, I'll consider all trades but I am particular.
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:34 pm

I am looking for a 90+ Wide Reciever. I am willing to trade either Bart Scott or Terrell Suggs.
Back to top Go down
Fumanchoo30

Fumanchoo30

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:56 pm

I am looking for a LB or DB, I am willing to trade one of my offensive lineman (90+) or defensive lineman (90+), let me know if anyone is interested
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:24 pm

Marian Barber is up for grabs as well must get equal RB.....Could be interested in Grant but I have to play 1 more game with Packers to see if I would like him if that is an option for a trade. I will look at any other trades as well.
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:40 am

I'm really glad to see the trade forum. It's exciting trying to improve your team, and it's the closest I will probably get to becoming a real GM. If anybody wanted WR Roy Williams, I would trade him for a RB or ILB +90's; ie. (Marion Barber, Marshawn Lynch, Maurice Jones-Drew, Ray Lewis, Patrick Willis). Shaun McDonald and Mike Furry are also available for RB or ILB +80 's; ie. (Darren McFadden, Reggie Bush, Chester Taylor, Caddilac Williams, Warrick Dunn, Jerod Mayo). I will be open minded. bounce
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:45 am

This is the problem with a 1 for 1 trade i'd trade you Marion Barber for Kevin Smith and Roy Williams if I could and if you would deal that
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:24 am

Ricky87 I will be willing to deal Bart Scott (91) plays the other MLB in the 3-4 next to Ray Lewis in the Ravens D for Roy Williams.
Back to top Go down
llamalord

llamalord

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:03 pm

I am willing to trade just about anyone on my team for a decent running back. It would be awesome to have McFadden or a runner like him but..sometimes the options are limited. I have decent defensive ends I could trade and also Brandon Marshall or Darrell Jackson if you like that type of reciever. Ummm Boss Bailey, a very quick and effective OLB. I just need a running back. Message me for questions or replies.
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:21 pm

I will trade you Joseph Addai for Champ Bailey or Brandon Marshall.

llamalord wrote:
I am willing to trade just about anyone on my team for a decent running back. It would be awesome to have McFadden or a runner like him but..sometimes the options are limited. I have decent defensive ends I could trade and also Brandon Marshall or Darrell Jackson if you like that type of reciever. Ummm Boss Bailey, a very quick and effective OLB. I just need a running back. Message me for questions or replies.
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:40 pm

would the giants owner be interested in trading Kenny Phillips (ovr 80) for any panthers of similair rating? you have james butler at starter and I could use a decent free safety.
Back to top Go down
AftershockFx

AftershockFx

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:31 pm

My OL is really terrible in this game losing Faneca and all. I'd be willing to part with Dashae Townsend (CB, 89) or Ryan Clark (FS, 83) if anyone has a decent OL they could deal me.
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:52 pm

If you wanted to trade for Roy Williams, I would trade him for Marion Barber. I love Roy Williams, especially because he opens up Calvin Johnson, but I do need a running back. I also took the liberty in checking out other teams needs, and I would trade Shaun McDonald to; the Saints for Reggie Bush; the Buc's for Carnell Williams; the Raiders for Darren McFadden. I would also trade Mike Furry to; the Pat's for Jerod Mayo; the Bear's for Matt Forte, or Greg Olsen; the Cowboys for Kevin Burnett.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:18 pm

I may trade you Barber for Roy Williams, it'd be pretty bad ass having T.O., R. Williams, Crayton on the field at all times. I am gonna work on running with Barber this weekend and if nothing changes I'll trade you on Sunday night more or less.
Back to top Go down
PaperLantern

PaperLantern

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:20 pm

ch46647 wrote:
I am looking for a 90+ Wide Reciever. I am willing to trade either Bart Scott or Terrell Suggs.
I'll trade you Chad Johnson for Chris McAllister, Ed Reed, or Ray Lewis.
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:28 pm

I will consider Chris Mcallister for Chad Johnson but I will need to think about it.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:28 pm

I'll give you Pacman Jones for Chad Johnson?
Back to top Go down
PaperLantern

PaperLantern

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:42 pm

TheTrueJ0KER wrote:
so is that a yes since 2 10 dollar bills equal 20? jocolor
heh, no.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:44 pm

Pacmans rating will probably be 89/92 this game is awful at rating people. If Roy Williams SS averages a INT a game you know thats wrong, haha
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:55 pm

I bet Adam Jones will be rated somewhere around 85, but I don't think he will have a great season defensively. Good in dime defense, and special teams, though. I don't get why all of the rookie DB's are all rated below 82.
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has a running back rated +90's on the trading block, and if you do, please post. I will still trade Roy Williams for Marion Barber, if you want to. He's definitely an upgrade from Kevin Smith, and for Patrick Crayton, plus they make great back-ups.
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:08 pm

I have many positions I'd like to trade for, but I can only do 2 so heres some offers. Steve Smith > Larry Fitzgerald or Braylon Edwards - Deangello Williams > Adam Carriker, Glen Dorsey, Cedric Ellis, Manny Lawson, or D'quell Jackson - Landon Johnson > Manny Lawson, Justin Durant or D'quell Jackson - Chris Gamble or Ken Lucas > Antrelle Rolle, Michael Huff, David Harris, or Adam Carriker - Chris Harris > Tyrell Johnson, Kenny Phillips, Manny Lawson, or Justin Durant - I'Il consider any offer though.
Back to top Go down
nirvanarush2112

nirvanarush2112

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Anquan Boldin ,Edgerrin James and Matt Leinart are up for trade. I would Like a 90+ RB
Back to top Go down
XxVenomxX91

XxVenomxX91

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:32 pm

i would give up Jacob for a faster RB

YEAH I SAID IT

lol
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:29 pm

I'd trade you Deangello Williams for Jacobs, his overall rating is worst but he's quite a bit faster and more athletic. Also would you be willing to trade Kenny phillips, he's your 2nd string FS behind James Butler. I'll trade you SS Chris Harris (ovr 84) or LOLB Landon Johnson (ovr 84).
Back to top Go down
XxVenomxX91

XxVenomxX91

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:40 pm

that sounds good but im looking for a better HB thats almost the same as jacob but faster

i dont want some one lower then him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next