Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

**DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**

Go down 
+19
MoL2k
Tengo Juego
Radi0ActivWaste
MookieWilson09
Kolpro
NPYYZ
Juice Malone
Admin
XxVenomxX91
nirvanarush2112
PaperLantern
AftershockFx
PaulZweber
llamalord
x Ricky87 x
TheTrueJ0KER
Fumanchoo30
xKillmatic
ch46647
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AftershockFx

AftershockFx

**DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:01 am

x Ricky87 x wrote:
AftershockFx wrote:
x Ricky87 x wrote:
AftershockFx wrote:
Anyone will to send any decent Offensive Linemen my way ? I'll consider all offers and even throw in Max Starks with a bag of vanilla waffers !
Make that Anthony Smith, some fruit roll-ups, and a six pack, and you got yer self a deal!.

Hey no fair. Anthony Smith is a weapon and can't talk shit in this game like in real life (thank god...). Oh and fruit roll-ups suck. I'd need a fruit smoothie of some sorts ...

On a more serious note I really do need help on the line because Justin Hartwig, Chris Kemoautu, Max Starks and Willie Colon are just atrocious.
I don't know if the Vikings owner is still posting trade offers, but he was willing to trade an O-Lineman +90, for a WR or CB +90. I don't know if CB DeShea Townsend (89) is still on the block, but he may be willing to trade you RT Ryan Cook (87) for him!.

I sent him a pretty suitable trade offer based off of what he said he was looking for, only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:07 am

TheTrueJ0KER wrote:
Tengo if you have seen me play with Marion Barber then watch me play with Felix Jones you will see a huge difference, if I cant use Barber in my running game because I can run that much better with Felix Jones why wouldnt I trade Barber for someone that will make my team better when all he will do is sit on the bench anyway? I do understand that there has been a lot of big name trades and yes the 1 for 1 kinda forces our hand in that even though it is a Sim league it's also a game where sometimes you cant use/play good with a great player in this game.
I don't completely understand what would make Felix Jones run better for you than Marion Barber, but if I were to guess, it may be that your offensive line creates quick running lanes that work more to Jones quick-style running. For me, though, considering my offensive line is weak, I need a RB like Marion Barber who can break the in-evitable hit that he's going to take right at the line of scrimmage. He also can carry, and will probably be a big part of my passing game, too.
That's why I think this trade is perfect. You don't have a clear cut #2 WR, let alone a decent #3, and because you now have WR Roy Williams, you have a great #2 and #3 WR. I, on the other hand, need a good run game just to have a chance at opening up my passing game, and have enough WR's to deal Roy Williams for a great RB. I also get to put Kevin Smith as my #2 RB, which really improves my run game, cause I've averaged about 4 yards a carry with him as my starter.....Now tell me that's not sim!.
Back to top Go down
Fumanchoo30

Fumanchoo30

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:22 pm

shock, I would be willing to trade one of my OL to you, I do not hate the deal for aaron smith, I would like to work something else out for a LB from you. Maybe 2 trades, let me know what LB you are looking to deal, if none, I would not mind the smith deal. Let me know
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:11 pm

Fumanchoo30 wrote:
shock, I would be willing to trade one of my OL to you, I do not hate the deal for aaron smith, I would like to work something else out for a LB from you. Maybe 2 trades, let me know what LB you are looking to deal, if none, I would not mind the smith deal. Let me know
Aaron Smith, Jared Allen, Pat Williams, and Kevin Williams. That's going to be the best defensive lines in the game, by far!.
Back to top Go down
AftershockFx

AftershockFx

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:01 pm

Fumanchoo30 wrote:

I can't afford to lose James Harrison or James Farrior from that core with me running the 3-4 defense. Aaron Smith is really my only bargaining chip at this time. What did you have in mind ?
Back to top Go down
Fumanchoo30

Fumanchoo30

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:28 pm

i would do aaron smith for my center birk. I think you mentioned in an earlier message that you were interested in him?
Back to top Go down
AftershockFx

AftershockFx

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:51 pm

Fumanchoo30 wrote:
i would do aaron smith for my center birk. I think you mentioned in an earlier message that you were interested in him?

Either Matt Birk or Steve Hutchinson. Then the other end of that deal would be me getting Ray Edwards and you getting an OL to even it out if you wanted.
Back to top Go down
Fumanchoo30

Fumanchoo30

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:06 pm

that sounds fine with me. I will do birk for smith, then your C for edwards seperate. do we wanna make this final?
Back to top Go down
AftershockFx

AftershockFx

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:23 pm

Fumanchoo30 wrote:
that sounds fine with me. I will do birk for smith, then your C for edwards seperate. do we wanna make this final?

I need to play with Birk at Center before I make it final but, it's looking that way. I'll get back to you tonight on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:49 pm

Fred Taylor 94 OVR still on the trade block looking for WR 90+
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste

Radi0ActivWaste

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:20 pm

ablueduck ill offer you Lee Evans 91 overall (98 speed, 97 acceleration and agility) for fred taylor. if you accept post here so i can send a pm to the admin confirming it.
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:30 am

I still really need a D-lineman (DT,LE,or OLB who can convert), and I am willing to trade Muhammed or Hackett, I am also interested in another MLB to possibly switch from a 4-3, I will consider any and all offers.
Also, I haven't heard any more about my trade offer of the broncos of WR Brandon Marshall for WR Steve Smith.
I will treat it as though it's official, but I would like a response so I can try to work out a deal for my 2nd trade.
Back to top Go down
PaperLantern

PaperLantern

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:02 pm

Ok since Marvin Lewis is making my job harder by cutting good players from the team, I'm in DESPERATE need of a few positions (can only take one more trade, per the limit)

I need:

LT overall 85+
CB overall 80+
MLB or LOLB 85+

Willing to trade ANYONE on my team except Carson Palmer, Larry Johnson (from Chiefs), or any of my wide receivers (don't have TJ anymore).
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste

Radi0ActivWaste

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:07 pm

i still need a 90+ RB im offering anybody on my team(i dont have my LT Jason peters anymore because of a recent trade) so anybody is up for trade even Lee Evans 91 overall(98 speed 97 acceleration and agility)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:49 pm

Radi0ActivWaste wrote:
i still need a 90+ RB im offering anybody on my team(i dont have my LT Jason peters anymore because of a recent trade) so anybody is up for trade even Lee Evans 91 overall(98 speed 97 acceleration and agility)
I don't think many 90+ Runningbacks are on the trade clock.
Back to top Go down
AftershockFx

AftershockFx

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:02 pm

Radi0ActivWaste wrote:

I don't see what your rush is to trade Marshawn Lynch. The guy has "beast mode" and actually tears it up. I ran for 180 yards vs. a guy online today with Lynch. If anything I'd focus on finding a new QB Smile
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste

Radi0ActivWaste

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:20 pm

i know i just dont like his style of play if you know what i mean and i like elusive backs better anyway. so im still looking for a deal
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:21 pm

AftershockFx wrote:
Radi0ActivWaste wrote:

I don't see what your rush is to trade Marshawn Lynch. The guy has "beast mode" and actually tears it up. I ran for 180 yards vs. a guy online today with Lynch. If anything I'd focus on finding a new QB :)
I think he already traded Jason Peters for Flacco, I think Lynch is really good too, but some people do better with different running backs, I know True Joker runs better with Felix Jones over Marion Barber, some people utilize speed running backs better no matter what their rating is.
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste

Radi0ActivWaste

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:24 pm

xKillmatic wrote:
AftershockFx wrote:
Radi0ActivWaste wrote:

I don't see what your rush is to trade Marshawn Lynch. The guy has "beast mode" and actually tears it up. I ran for 180 yards vs. a guy online today with Lynch. If anything I'd focus on finding a new QB Smile
I think he already traded Jason Peters for Flacco, I think Lynch is really good too, but some people do better with different running backs, I know True Joker runs better with Felix Jones over Marion Barber, some people utilize speed running backs better no matter what their rating is.

yes exactly what killmatic is saying i just do better with more elusive runningbacks and yes i did trade jason peters for flacco and flacco is amazing on the bills and obveusly he will be my starting QB
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:02 pm

I'm willing to trade Deangelo Williams if you're interested, he's a fast elusive back but is only ovr 85 compared to Lynch's 90. I think he is the type of back you are looking for, but you might not want someone less than 90 ovr, if you're interested in Williams I need a SS, FS, LE, DT, MLB, or RB to replace him.
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste

Radi0ActivWaste

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:58 pm

ok well ill try him out on my team tomorow with flacco and if it works outt ill trade you him for marshawn ill post here after i tried him out
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:18 pm

yeah I would do that trade, but just practice with him and see what you think.
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:45 pm

confused
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste

Radi0ActivWaste

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:42 pm

well williams worked amazingly with flacco and my offense(man i just love these kinds of RB so much more than others) so ill offer you either marshawn lynch or since you said you needed a DT i also have Stroud who is a 94 overall but whatever one you want to do just post here and ill sned a pm to the admin confirming it
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:50 pm

Radi0ActivWaste wrote:
well williams worked amazingly with flacco and my offense(man i just love these kinds of RB so much more than others) so ill offer you either marshawn lynch or since you said you needed a DT i also have Stroud who is a 94 overall but whatever one you want to do just post here and ill sned a pm to the admin confirming it
I do need a DT, but I'm going to do it for Lynch because Jonathan Stewart makes a better backup than starter.
I'll PM the admin right now, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next