Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

**DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**

Go down 
+19
MoL2k
Tengo Juego
Radi0ActivWaste
MookieWilson09
Kolpro
NPYYZ
Juice Malone
Admin
XxVenomxX91
nirvanarush2112
PaperLantern
AftershockFx
PaulZweber
llamalord
x Ricky87 x
TheTrueJ0KER
Fumanchoo30
xKillmatic
ch46647
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Radi0ActivWaste

Radi0ActivWaste

**DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:04 pm

i accept ill pm the admin
Back to top Go down
nirvanarush2112

nirvanarush2112

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:06 pm

If the offer is still on the table I will do James for Lynch. Anyways Anyone want Lienart?
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste

Radi0ActivWaste

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:10 pm

sorry its alittle to late i already did another trade
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:25 pm

I have 1 trade left and I'm really looking to close out a 2nd deal soon, I've looked around at different teams to see what their needs are and what expendable players they have, here's what I've come up with.

The Buccaneers need another WR and I think Hackett or Muhammed are the guys to get, in return I would like either your DT Jovan Haye or FS Tenard Jackson (both 87), don't feel pressured but a deal like that would help us both out, who says division rivals can't negotiate and work a deal.

The Ravens also have a need for talent like my guys Hackett and Muhammed, and in return I would really like LE Trevor Pryce (90) or Haloti Ngata (92), again no rush you just take your time and tell me what you think.

The patriots have Great starters, but what better way to compliment Moss and Welker, than to have a solid 3rd string like Hackett or Muhammed to draw away coverage, or a guy to put on the outside and use Welker like the slot receiver he was born to be, in return I would ask for LE Ty Warren (90) or MLB Jerod Mayo (82), though it would have to be Mayo for Muhammed, but getting talent like him when you already have 2 solid MLB's could really open up your passing game even more.

I also have SS Chris Harris (85) who is the Strongest Safety and can hit like there's no tomorrow, I would in return like a faster better coverage SS, preferably the Vikings SS Tyrell Johnson (80) or someone with similair ability.

If anybody else has players that that may fit the criteria, please feel free to leave a post or PM me, I will atleast consider any offer, and if there is another player that you might be more interested in just let me know. -thanks-
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:58 pm

I still need a good FS or SS (at least 80)

anyone have any offers?

betts or todd collins maybe?
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:06 pm

xKillmatic wrote:
I have 1 trade left and I'm really looking to close out a 2nd deal soon, I've looked around at different teams to see what their needs are and what expendable players they have, here's what I've come up with.

The Buccaneers need another WR and I think Hackett or Muhammed are the guys to get, in return I would like either your DT Jovan Haye or FS Tenard Jackson (both 87), don't feel pressured but a deal like that would help us both out, who says division rivals can't negotiate and work a deal.

The Ravens also have a need for talent like my guys Hackett and Muhammed, and in return I would really like LE Trevor Pryce (90) or Haloti Ngata (92), again no rush you just take your time and tell me what you think.

The patriots have Great starters, but what better way to compliment Moss and Welker, than to have a solid 3rd string like Hackett or Muhammed to draw away coverage, or a guy to put on the outside and use Welker like the slot receiver he was born to be, in return I would ask for LE Ty Warren (90) or MLB Jerod Mayo (82), though it would have to be Mayo for Muhammed, but getting talent like him when you already have 2 solid MLB's could really open up your passing game even more.

I also have SS Chris Harris (85) who is the Strongest Safety and can hit like there's no tomorrow, I would in return like a faster better coverage SS, preferably the Vikings SS Tyrell Johnson (80) or someone with similair ability.

If anybody else has players that that may fit the criteria, please feel free to leave a post or PM me, I will atleast consider any offer, and if there is another player that you might be more interested in just let me know. -thanks-
If people could please try to respond to my trade proposals earlier on this page I would very much appreciate it, I am in no rush but I don't want my posts to get lost in a previous page before people can view them.
I have sent private messages to some owners about trade proposals, and have yet to hear back, so if you have received a message could you atleast leave a response, even if your not interested a simple yes, maybe, or no, is all that I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:05 pm

Drew Brees
Duece Mcallister
David Patten
Devery Henderson

on the table, i need a better def so cornerbacks and safetys. Drew Brees is only up for another quarterback.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:06 pm

I want Tom Zbikowski from The Ravens if you need a WR i have many. Colston is the only one not on the table.
Back to top Go down
MoL2k

MoL2k

PostSubject: Looking for a RB/QB   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:32 pm

Please take a look at the texans...I am looking to upgrade my RB position mainly.

Let me know if anyone has a deal
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:37 pm

Macuss what recievers do you have availiable and what are their ratings?

ALSO GUYS REMEMBER THE ADMIN HAS CHANGED THE RULE ON APPROVED TRADES. YOU MUST POST YOUR APPROVED TRADES IN THE THREAD YOURSELF UNDER YOUR OWN TEAM. IF A TRADE HAS BEEN PMD TO THE ADMIN AND HE HAS NOT REPLIED WITH A DECLINED THEN CONSIDER IT ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down
Fumanchoo30

Fumanchoo30

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:07 pm

mol2k i am willing to deal chester taylor to you, I am looking for defense...maybe daunta robinson
Back to top Go down
Kolpro

Kolpro

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:49 pm

Hey MoL2k (SAINTS) I'LL trade Daniel Manning(CB) or Mark Bradley(WR) or Marty Booker(WR) for Devery Henderson(WR).
Back to top Go down
http://www.kolproduction.net
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:18 pm

Kolpro wrote:
Hey MoL2k (SAINTS) I'LL trade Daniel Manning(CB) or Mark Bradley(WR) or Marty Booker(WR) for Devery Henderson(WR).
Mol2k is the Texans, I think you meant macuss, but unfortunately I think the bears cut Daniel Manning so you might not be able to trade him when the roster update comes out, but don't kill the messanger, I thought they should have kept him.
Back to top Go down
llamalord

llamalord

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:07 pm

I wanted to let everyone know that Brandon Marshall or about anyone else on my team is still up for grabs. I am looking for a good running back ( like Marshawn Lynch or one like him) and am willing to trade just about anyone.
Back to top Go down
PaperLantern

PaperLantern

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:31 pm

I need a solid cornerback. Preferably 85+, but anything above 80 would be good.

Willing to trade most of my players.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:39 pm

I'll think about trading pacman when they add him to my team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:38 am

Fred Taylor HB 94 OVR still on block, will trade for 90+ WR or TE.
Back to top Go down
PaperLantern

PaperLantern

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:16 pm

TheTrueJ0KER wrote:
I'll think about trading pacman when they add him to my team
Yeah I'd love to have Pacman now that I need a CB! I'll consider any offers!
Back to top Go down
Triple Xposed

Triple Xposed

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:39 pm

If anyone wants Michael Turner, hit me up with a PM with your offer. I'm looking for a WR or a good TE
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:20 pm

I've sent PM"s to a handful of people about trades, but nothing is official yet so here's an overall breakdown of the players possibly up for trade.

Jonathan Stewart - RB (83)

DJ Hackett - WR (86)

Muhsin Muhammed - WR (84)

Thomas Davis - ROLB (87)

Chris Harris - SS (85) SS for SS deal only, I need a faster safety

positions I need include: DT, DE, OLB who can convert to end, or receiving TE.
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:50 pm

xKillmatic wrote:
I've sent PM"s to a handful of people about trades, but nothing is official yet so here's an overall breakdown of the players possibly up for trade.

Jonathan Stewart - RB (83)

DJ Hackett - WR (86)

Muhsin Muhammed - WR (84)

Thomas Davis - ROLB (87)

Chris Harris - SS (85) SS for SS deal only, I need a faster safety

positions I need include: DT, DE, OLB who can convert to end, or receiving TE.

just so you know the final gameplay rules state that you can not move an LB to DE
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:56 pm

^^^^ Yes you can. Please Re-read.
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:55 pm

I think OLB to DE conversions are perfectly fair and sim, seeing not all OLB's can convert, only those who have played end in the NFL or colledge make good ones like Kamerion Wimbley or Terrell Suggs.
I don't think that CB to FS conversions are fair or sim at all though, Colts CB Marlin Jackson (87) for example makes ovr (94) at FS when he's never proven himself to be a good FS, and the Eagles could roll their DB's down the line moving CB Lito Shepard to FS making ovr (97), Brian Dawkins FS to SS making ovr (96) an they would still have CB's Asante Samuel and Sheldon Brown (96) and (91).
I know this is'nt appropriate for trade discussion but I'm just replying the post above.
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:16 pm

Ok im putting any one of my 3 QBs Todd Collins (85 ovr) Jason Campbell (86 ovr) or Colt Brennan (78 ovr) on trading block. Jason Campbell is a cannon arm, Todd Collins is an accurate QB, and Colt Brennan is balanced (88 thp 87 accuracy). Take your pick.

I would like a Safety or maybe a WR.

Would be a good trade for Dolphins, Kansas City, Bears, Falcons, Ravens or maybe Minnesota
Back to top Go down
Kolpro

Kolpro

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:23 pm

Juice Malone (REDSKINS) I'll trade Trumain McBride (78CB), Ricky Manning(78CB), or Mark Bradley(77WR) for Jason Campbell let me know or give me a counter offer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kolproduction.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next