Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

**DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**

Go down 
+19
MoL2k
Tengo Juego
Radi0ActivWaste
MookieWilson09
Kolpro
NPYYZ
Juice Malone
Admin
XxVenomxX91
nirvanarush2112
PaperLantern
AftershockFx
PaulZweber
llamalord
x Ricky87 x
TheTrueJ0KER
Fumanchoo30
xKillmatic
ch46647
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

**DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:39 am

MookieWilson09 wrote:
I have Jerico Cotchery who is a possesion reciever that im willing to trade for Randle El

Its a deal.

pm the admin agreeing to this trade and ill do the same
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:13 pm

PaperLantern wrote:
auburntigersfan wrote:
llamalord wrote:
I make it official then Brandon Marshall for Steve Smith
Does someone seriously think Brandon Marshall is a better receiver than Steve Smith.

Carolina just got owned.
The owner said he didn't like Steve Smith's style, so it makes sense.

I've been doing practice with Marshall on my roster, and he really fits my game plan better. The edge that Steve Smith has over him is just his speed and athleticism, and seeing Dellhome doesn't have too powerful an arm I need a tall receiver who can make a 3rd down play or game winning catch if neccessary.
I've had one too many long throws end up as picks or dropped passes because of Smith's lack of ability to grab the ball out of the air, and although long passes are a small percentage of my game 3rd and long conversions are crucial.

I'm also still looking for a decent LE or OLB who can convert to end, so D.J Hackett and Muhsin Muhammed are also on the trading block in the hopes that I can fill that need (a DT is a possibility as well). And if someone has a solid free safety I would also be interested, I thought I read that injuries would not carry over game to game as well so Deangello Williams is also on the trading block if that's the case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:03 pm

Fred Taylor OVR 94 still on trading block, looking for 90+ WR preferably fast and/or tall.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:55 pm

Marion Barber still on trading block looking for 90+ WR or 90+ CB
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:00 pm

TheTrueJ0KER wrote:
Marion Barber still on trading block looking for 90+ WR or 90+ CB
I have a CB I would trade you for Marion Barber. Leigh Bodden (91) is a great corner; he's pretty fast, his cover skills are good, and best of all he can catch and tackle well. He may seem like an un-known, but if you checked him out, I bet you would like him. Especially as a #2 guy, behind Newman.
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:03 pm

ablueduck wrote:
Fred Taylor OVR 94 still on trading block, looking for 90+ WR preferably fast and/or tall.
I'll play with Fred Taylor tonight, because I really don't know much about his style, but I might be interested in Fred Taylor for my WR Roy Williams (92). Post if your interested.
Back to top Go down
Fumanchoo30

Fumanchoo30

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:06 pm

I am looking to pick up either a WR, CB, LB, I will be willing to trade anyone on my team except AP and Tavaris Jackson. I have 2 DT a 97 and 98 and 3 94+ offensive lineman, post on here if anyone is interested in any of my players
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:13 pm

x Ricky87 x wrote:
ablueduck wrote:
I'll play with Fred Taylor tonight, because I really don't know much about his style, but I might be interested in Fred Taylor for my WR Roy Williams (92). Post if your interested.

It's a deal if you like him.
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:57 pm

I just practiced with Fred Taylor on the Lions, and he played alot better than some of the other running backs I've tried out. He seems really fast, and his YAC were really good. His trucking seemed better after the catch, as opposed to hand-offs, but he still managed to pull for a few extra yards often.
I will do the trade once I've played a few games with Fred Taylor versus my brother. I could only do practice, so I still don't know how he'll do against a real team. Overall, though, there's a 95% chance I do this trade, because I can really use a running back, and when I still have Shaun McDonald and Mike Furry as my #2 and #3 recievers, my offense really doesn't skip a beat.
If you still want to do the trade then look in this post tomorrow, and I'll tell you if I will do the trade.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:07 pm

I just played a game with the Detroit Lions and was gonna offer you Barber for Roy Williams if you want to make the deal.
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:58 pm

TheTrueJ0KER wrote:
I just played a game with the Detroit Lions and was gonna offer you Barber for Roy Williams if you want to make the deal.
Ya, I'll trade you Roy Williams for Marion Barber. I feel kind of bad saying I was 95% sure I'd trade him to ablueduck, but I just can't say no to Barber. The one problem I kept having with Fred Taylor, was that he hit the line to quickly, so whenever I was matched up against a 4-3 defense, I would be stopped right at the line of scrimmage. Marion Barber didn't have as much of a problem with it, because he can sometimes shake first contact.
Seeing as I'm the Lions, I feel like I have to make the best moves for me and my team, so I'm really not trying to be political. I just know Barber is a bit better of a fit, but seeing as how I'm already stepping on toes, I will still keep Roy Williams open to ablueduck, if for some reason you decide you want to back out of the trade. I will pm the Admin right now, and see if we can finalize the deal!.

P.S.: Stay ready, ablueduck, because if TheTrueJoker doesn't trade me Marion Barber, then you get first dibs!.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:10 am

Sorry about screwing things up, but I just practiced with Williams and played a game with him and we did talk about this trade a couple days ago I just had to make sure I wanted him and that Jones was right for me.
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:44 am

Fumanchoo30 wrote:
I am looking to pick up either a WR, CB, LB, I will be willing to trade anyone on my team except AP and Tavaris Jackson. I have 2 DT a 97 and 98 and 3 94+ offensive lineman, post on here if anyone is interested in any of my players
I don't know what your guideline of a good WR is, but if you would like I would offer you my WR Muhsin Muhammed (84) for your WR Sidney Rice (83).
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste

Radi0ActivWaste

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:52 am

anyone on me team is up on the trading block except lee evans and i am looking for a good running back because i dont like marshawn lynches style. and a better QB ill trade anyone for a better QB. and a CB thats atleast 90+ and ill trade anyone and another good wide reciever atleast 92+ or we can work out a deal.
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:56 am

Just remember, one-for-one trades and only two total allowed.

Radi0ActivWaste wrote:
anyone on me team is up on the trading block except lee evans and i am looking for a good running back because i dont like marshawn lynches style. and a better QB ill trade anyone for a better QB. and a CB thats atleast 90+ and ill trade anyone and another good wide reciever atleast 92+ or we can work out a deal.
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste

Radi0ActivWaste

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:22 pm

yeah i know those are just what i want to do and i will only take the first 2 offers if i accept
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:46 pm

Radi0ActivWaste wrote:

I'll trade you my backup QB Todd Collins (85 ovr 52 spd 86 awr 86 thp 92 tha) for FS Ko Simpson
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste

Radi0ActivWaste

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:54 pm

sorry cant do that because trent edwards is better than him i think but what i really need is a good runningback because i just dont like marshawn and how he plays and hopefully i can work out a deal for another better QB. so is there any other offers from anybody
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:10 pm

Radi0ActivWaste wrote:
sorry cant do that because trent edwards is better than him i think but what i really need is a good runningback because i just dont like marshawn and how he plays and hopefully i can work out a deal for another better QB. so is there any other offers from anybody

Trent Edwards is a 79, Todd Collins is an 85. Todd Collins is also among the top 10 in throwing accuracy in Madden 09

You also have another FS who is identical to Ko Simpson, so you wont miss him that much. Seems like a win-win situation.

Nobody is gonna give up a QB in the mid 80s to you except for Redskins (me) and Cardinals because those teams happen to have two of them.

Other than that your bst bet is to try and get Senece Wallace from Seattle (82 ovr scrambler) Trent Green (81 ovr pocket passer) from the rams, Bill Volek (82 ovr) from chargers Matt Ryan (83 ovr) or Chris Redman (82 ovr) from ATL or Brady Quinn (83 ovr) from Cleveland.

Those are all of your realistic options for a QB better than Trent Edwards (79ovr)
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste

Radi0ActivWaste

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:51 pm

well are you willing to trade clinton portis because ill do todd collins for ko simpson and if you want to do marshawn lynch for portis then ill do those trades and if not ill probably try and get matt ryan or kurt warner
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:06 pm

Juice Malone wrote:
Radi0ActivWaste wrote:

Trent Edwards is a 79, Todd Collins is an 85. Todd Collins is also among the top 10 in throwing accuracy in Madden 09

You also have another FS who is identical to Ko Simpson, so you wont miss him that much. Seems like a win-win situation.

Nobody is gonna give up a QB in the mid 80s to you except for Redskins (me) and Cardinals because those teams happen to have two of them.

Other than that your bst bet is to try and get Senece Wallace from Seattle (82 ovr scrambler) Trent Green (81 ovr pocket passer) from the rams, Bill Volek (82 ovr) from chargers Matt Ryan (83 ovr) or Chris Redman (82 ovr) from ATL or Brady Quinn (83 ovr) from Cleveland.

Those are all of your realistic options for a QB better than Trent Edwards (79ovr)
I agree, it's probably going to be impossible to get somebody better than todd collins seeing the only teams with extra QB's are 85ovr or less.
In real life I would probably rather have Edwards, but they rated collins pretty good.
But it's not my place to tell you who you should or should not trade, I just thought I would share my knowledge because if I could I would like to have someone better than Dellhome.
If your interested in either D.J Hackett (86) or Muhsin Muhammed (84) let me know, I also have OLB's Thomas Davis (87) and Landon Johnson (84), and SS Chris Harris (85) on the trading block and I'm looking for a DT, LE or OLB who can make an end, or a better strong safety.
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:30 pm

Radi0ActivWaste wrote:
well are you willing to trade clinton portis because ill do todd collins for ko simpson and if you want to do marshawn lynch for portis then ill do those trades and if not ill probably try and get matt ryan or kurt warner

I'll get back to you on portis for lynch. I'm not sure if i want to use one of my two trades on a runningback when i already have a good one. They are similar also the only difference is that lynch is way better at stiff arming and portis is a much better blocker. Also portis is slightly more elusive and agile while lynch is slightly more powerful. It depends on whether my other trade with the jets goes through. If not then i will consider it.

I will only trade Todd Collins for Ko simpson at this time. Say if you accept or nor in this thread and then pm the admin saying you accept and i will do the same.
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste

Radi0ActivWaste

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:40 pm

well first im probably going to try and get kurt warner from the cardnals owner and if that doesnt work out then ill do that trade. but just tell me if u want to do the marshawn lynch for clinton portis trade if your other trade doesnt go through.

so cardnals owner nirvanarush2112 do you want to work out a deal for kurt warner or falcons owner do you want to work out a trade for matt ryan
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:52 pm

Hey Admin, I don't know if you were trying to trade for Shaun McDonald, but I want to know something before I do the trade. Will we be able to put our CB's at FS?; because if we are I don't think I can make the trade. The reason I say that is, because I know that 50% of the CB's in Madden 09, make way Better FS's than they even do CB's. Examples;

Marlin Jackson: CB (87) - FS (94)

Terrance McGee: CB (93) - FS (98)

Champ Bailey: CB (97) - FS (+99)

Nick Harper: CB (88) - FS (92)

Antoine Winfield: CB (91) - FS (98)

Also, both Al Harris and Charles Woodson practically become Ed Reed's, but it's not me to decide the final rules for subsititutions. I just would like to keep Shaun McDonald if we are allowed to put CB's at FS's, because my CB Brian Kelly (82), becomes a great FS (88).
The Eagles owner is should be praying we can sub CB's at FS's, because he could put FS Brian Dawkins (92) at SS (96). Then he would make room to put CB Lito Shephard (93) at FS (97), and he could just keep Asante Samuels (96) and Sheldon Brown (91) as his starting corners.

[b]
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:57 pm

x Ricky87 x wrote:
Hey Admin, I don't know if you were trying to trade for Shaun McDonald, but I want to know something before I do the trade. Will we be able to put our CB's at FS?; because if we are I don't think I can make the trade. The reason I say that is, because I know that 50% of the CB's in Madden 09, make way Better FS's than they even do CB's. Examples;

Marlin Jackson: CB (87) - FS (94)

Terrance McGee: CB (93) - FS (98)

Champ Bailey: CB (97) - FS (+99)

Nick Harper: CB (88) - FS (92)

Antoine Winfield: CB (91) - FS (98)

Also, both Al Harris and Charles Woodson practically become Ed Reed's, but it's not me to decide the final rules for subsititutions. I just would like to keep Shaun McDonald if we are allowed to put CB's at FS's, because my CB Brian Kelly (82), becomes a great FS (88).
The Eagles owner is should be praying we can sub CB's at FS's, because he could put FS Brian Dawkins (92) at SS (96). Then he would make room to put CB Lito Shephard (93) at FS (97), and he could just keep Asante Samuels (96) and Sheldon Brown (91) as his starting corners.

[b]
What the hell are these emoticons doing on my post. Especially with those stupid sunglasses?. Ah well, who cares. I think you can still get the gist of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**   **DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE** - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**DISCUSS ALL TRADE PROPOSALS IN HERE**
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next