Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quitting League

Go down 
+7
Radi0ActivWaste
xKillmatic
Kolpro
ch46647
TheTrueJ0KER
PaulZweber
BigPoppaPump
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

Quitting League - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting League   Quitting League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:25 pm

It definitely sucks that so many games won't be played through the league, but I'm kind of with NPYYZ, let's stick this out and prove to be reliable owners for the next season. I have to play like 5-6 games off league, But I'm still plenty excited about being 2-1 and having a chance to go all the way.
I think from here on out we should just end this discussion, I thought about it, and our obligation is to the other owners and the admin/chrislax. If we're all dedicated, one game a week should be no problem, and I still want to see this thing through. If more people quit so be it, I guarantee you when the playoffs roll around the excitement will build back up again, and I really think I've got a chance.
If someone has the knowledge and ambition to start another league, I'm in, but I will still remain just as dedicated to this league no matter what. I also want to stick with the panthers in any future leagues as well, I've really gotten good with them, especially defensively. I'm still very willing to take over the 49'ers as well, although I see other teams showing interest as well, so we'll see what happens. Good luck to everyone here on out, and if we can all just stick this out, next season will be great.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

PostSubject: Re: Quitting League   Quitting League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:28 pm

I have come to that conclusion as well Kill, that is why I decided to try and start my own fantasy league with 12/16 players check the forums it's under New Sim League, I will still be very dedicated to this league and play all my games but on the side will run my own league.
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: Quitting League   Quitting League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:34 pm

TheTrueJ0KER wrote:
I have come to that conclusion as well Kill, that is why I decided to try and start my own fantasy league with 12/16 players check the forums it's under New Sim League, I will still be very dedicated to this league and play all my games but on the side will run my own league.
I already posted, sounds good and I'll be sure to stay commited to both leagues throughout the entire season.
Back to top Go down
PaperLantern

PaperLantern

PostSubject: Re: Quitting League   Quitting League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:22 pm

TheTrueJ0KER wrote:
I understand it's hard to keep a league going and everything but in my mind we MUST RESTART. What is the big problem restarting this league? do we really want to go another 13 weeks with half the people using their orginial rosters? it's unfair to all of them, we should have a vote for restart, reteam, or same league. I believe that the majority of people want to restart this league it's unfair for half the owners to not get their trades to be used.
C'mon dude, it wouldn't be unfair for people. They just wouldn't have one or two of their guys. And the only time you will be without those players is when you play against someone who isn't able to make trades anyways, so it's not like you're at a disadvantage.

And, it would be very unfair to restart the league, because the people who are 3-0 and 2-1 shouldn't have to re-earn those wins. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
michael couture

michael couture

PostSubject: Re: Quitting League   Quitting League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:19 pm

we won't be restarting, Joker just decided to start another league, and you should join if you have the time. Joker and all of us will still be dedicated to this league just as much as before, it's just that we want a league that has all dedicated owners, and we can finish a full season through the league. I think even Chrislax will be in the league, so it's no competition between leagues, also this one is a fantasy league, just to even out teams, seeing there is less people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quitting League   Quitting League - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quitting League
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2