Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regular Season Week 4

Go down 
+20
BigPoppaPump
PaulZweber
DGill2324
Admin
HarryRSpen19
donfigures
AftershockFx
NPYYZ 49ers
PaperLantern
NPYYZ
MoL2k
x Ricky87 x
Triple Xposed
XxVenomxX91
Radi0ActivWaste
Kolpro
xKillmatic
michael couture
Gottttt it
ch46647
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NPYYZ

NPYYZ

Regular Season Week 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:42 pm

Bronco's owner , Lets get this game in. Let me know when you can play. Thanks
Back to top Go down
donfigures

donfigures

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:55 pm

HarryRSpen19 wrote:
Raiders 26 Chargers 7

Don Figures is a great guy and a "Sim" baller!! I had no problems getting a hold of him and our connection was excellent.

The game started out with me jumping out to a 7-0 lead with Javon Walker catching an early touchdown to get the Raiders on the board. Don answered right back with a TD pass of his own to lock the score up at 7-7. Late in the 1st Quarter Don took a huge blow once LT was injured for the duration of the game. With LT down my defense having to only key on the pass stepped up big the rest of the game kept the Chargers out of the endzone. Don, I had a blast talking with you and I look forward to our next division game and hopefully a few practice games just for fun!! Be easy!!

No doubt! Great sim game and player even though I got my butt handed to me. HarryRSpen19 is the true meaning of sim and he has the Raiders on octane. I just couldn't get it going. Running game and Passing game shut down. Oh well, we will be prepared next week.

Good game.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:01 pm

Mookie and LlamaLord do not have internet anymore, i will try to get ahold of them as soon as possible and have them make up their games at my place
Back to top Go down
https://touchdowntuesdays.forumotion.net
MoL2k

MoL2k

PostSubject: Kolpro   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:15 pm

Kolpro...

Let me know when you can play...

I have a very short window to play on wednesdays...

Let me know when the best time is for you....
Back to top Go down
DGill2324

DGill2324

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:32 am

I played the Bills (Radi0ActivWaste) earlier this evening, and was an excellent game, that the Bills won 21-14. I finally got Stephen Jackson going, starting the game with the first play from scrimmage with a 65 yd TD run. Jackson finished the game with 219 rushing and 2 TD's. Unfortunatly for me thats about the only thing I had going on offense. Kinda Ironic because im from Bmore and Huge Ravens fan, there was just to much Joe Flacco for my defense in this game. The Bills owner had traded for Flacco and starts him at QB.) Flacco played an excellent game throwing only 1 pick in many passing attempts with plenty of yards and a ton of third down conversions. I had one last chance to drive down the field late in the game and got across the 50 with about a minute left and was stuffed on 4th and 2, to finish the game. I did want to comment on one thing, and im really not mad at all didn't affect the game to much, and I guess this is a question for the admin's. Since EA sports was suppose to fix the glitch with direct snapping to the WR is that now allowed unlimited times in our league. The Bills did use over 5 times and it certainly doesn't guarantee big yardage its def 4+ yds everytime. I was just curious. Really not saying that had anything to do with outcome of game but I know there was some major controversy about that when madden first came out. Good game Radi0 and good luck rest of season.

Final Score Bills 21 Rams 14
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:13 am

I just played the Jaguars, another game against Kolpro (its 4 now), and another one came down to the last play. We had a connection problem right before halftime, I was down 7-3 with 40+ seconds left in FG range, it froze. We decided to just play a half, and Kolpro gave me the benifit of the doubt and the score was 7-6. Second half we exchange FGs, nothing else, and it comes down to me being able to stop him from running the clock down or scoring. On third down I picked him with about a minute left. I proceeded to drive down the field with no timeouts, once went out of bounds, and called a FG. Time running out, I snap it with 0:01 on the clock, and Collinsworth says its long enough! and its NO GOOD!! 48 yarder missed by Vinitieri. Hell of a game Kolpro, cant wait until our next division matchup.

**Edit**

This is a week 3 game i believe, sorry admin for putting it in week 4. Kolpro told me and I still farted out of my brain.

Last edited by PaulZweber on Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NPYYZ

NPYYZ

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:51 am

Admin wrote:
Mookie and LlamaLord do not have internet anymore, I will try to get ahold of them as soon as possible and have them make up their games at my place

Seriously? Don't take this the wrong way, this is more of an observation then a complaint, but it appears this league is quickly falling apart. People are quitting, I've sent messages to both Strayiceman and Nirvanarush2112 over the 360 and have not got a reply. Now you tell us two more owners no longer have internet, one of which I was hoping to play Tuesday night. I tried to set up 3 games for this past Tuesday and I have not heard back from one owner. I joined this league because I heard about it at Operation Sports so I thought the owners were going to honor their committment to play their games.I also really liked the idea of playing our games on Tuesday night every week, but that no longer seems to be possible. I understand we all have lives, and things change, a lot of you younger guys are going back to college, but if you can't play at least one game a week you should not join a league that requires you to do so. I'm here to stay but I'd seriously consider re-tooling and starting a new league with the guys that have been active on the boards and have played their games. Also I'd think about scaling things down a bit, maybe 12 to 16 owners and play everyone one time, that will make for a season we can actually finish. I don't think there is a chance in hell we will ever get a 32 team league to complete all the games. It would be great but I don't see it happening.

I hate to keep bringing up the Over 35 2k8 league I'm in, but we play 12 to 16 teams , 8 game seasons it goes by quick then playoffs start then the next season starts up while the playoff teams are playing. All we need to do is find a soild group of guys who want to play at least one game a week.

Come on guys step up and play your games, and check into the forums at least once a week to set up your games and keep current with the league.

Peace

Last edited by NPYYZ on Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NPYYZ

NPYYZ

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:52 am

PaulZweber wrote:

WR Direct Snap is a bitch move and a glitch in the game. That shit doesn't belong here.

Who did that?
Back to top Go down
HarryRSpen19

HarryRSpen19

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:30 am

NPYYZ wrote:
PaulZweber wrote:

WR Direct Snap is a bitch move and a glitch in the game. That shit doesn't belong here.

Who did that?

The Bills owner has been accused of using it although he has not responded to the accusation as of yet. I hope this is just a misunderstanding because it has no place in a Sim League!
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:36 am

I agree NPYYZ. Unfortunately we have about 3-4 owners left that are really a pain when trying to play games. I have been taking the high road giving them the benefit of the doubt but shortly I am just going to replace them with guys in here that I know will play the games. What this league is coming down to is several of our excellent owners are going to have 2 teams. In a perfect world we would have this awesome 32 person league but obviously that is very difficult to do, and it is becoming apparent who our good owners are. If we come away from this league with 20 or so great owners I will be happy, and next year hopefully EA will have a better league system and we can have a great league.

For those of you who are playing your games the ADMIN and I thank you. For those who continue to try to get a hold of these guys not playing we apologize for your inconvenience. Honestly, I think there are only 3-4 "problem" owners left and if they dont shape up quickly I am going to replace them.

Any of you interested in running a 2nd team please PM me and let me know. Thanks

EDIT: LETS NOT TALK ABOUT THE DIRECT SNAP ON HERE I WILL TALK TO RADIO PERSONALLY. DGILL IS ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS AND TOLD ME HE DID NOT WANT ANY BIG FUSS MADE ABOUT IT. OBVIOUSLY, THIS IS 100% NOT ALLOWED SO I AM GOING TO LOOK INTO IT. THANKS
Back to top Go down
BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:42 am

Tengo, we still have to play our game. I will be on around 8:30 pm pacific tonight and after 4:30 tomorrow. Let me know on here or the box.
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:57 pm

Games that still need to be played: (Or if they were played there was no post made about it)

Atlanta Falcons (Triple Xposed) @ Carolina Panthers (xkillmatic)

Cleveland Browns (mikem515) @ Cincinatti Bengals (Paperlantern)

Houston Texans (MoL2k) @ Jacksonville Jaguars (kolpro)

Denver Broncos (SOGxLlamaLordx) @ Kansas City Chiefs (NPYYZ)

San Francisco 49ers (NPYYZ) @ New Orleans Saints (PaperLantern)

Arizona Cardinals (nirvanarush2112) @ New York Jets (SOGxMookie09x)

Green Bay Packers (Tengo Juego) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (PaulZweber)

Washington Redskins ((Radi0ActivWaste(the O is a zero)) @ Dallas Cowboys (TheTrueJ0KER(The 0 in Joker is a zero))

LETS TRY TO GET THESE GAMES IN ASAP. NPYZZ I know you are trying to contact both owner I will probably be replacing them shortly. Thanks

Last edited by ch46647 on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tengo Juego

Tengo Juego

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:28 pm

BigPoppaPump wrote:
Tengo, we still have to play our game. I will be on around 8:30 pm pacific tonight and after 4:30 tomorrow. Let me know on here or the box.

I'll get on at those times...send you a message when you pop on.
Back to top Go down
NewJaguarsOwner

NewJaguarsOwner

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:42 pm

MoL2k how is tonight for you around 9:30pm Central time?

Last edited by NewJaguarsOwner on Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out a word)
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste

Radi0ActivWaste

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:14 pm

Bills - 21
Rams - 14

it was a good game and he tore me apart with steven jackson getting as many rushing yards as i did total yards. and about me using the glitch i didnt because EA fixed it and it only goes to the HB like it is supposed to. it is in the tampa playbook under the doubles on formation and it is titled the HB DIRECT SNAP play and it only went to the HB. but anyway good game DGILL and good luck in the rest of the season
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:34 pm

Just a misunderstanding. Thanks Radio
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:04 pm

Hey Radio when we gonna play our game you fucking pussy lol!

edit, I'm gonna also put my foot up PaulZ's ass lol! you never correct me

Last edited by TheTrueJ0KER on Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:13 pm

Correct word is "our" lol!

Hey Radio, when are we going to play our game, you fucking pussy?

Corrected again, without said foot in said ass. lol!

TheTrueJ0KER wrote:
Hey Radio when we gonna play are game you fucking pussy lol!

Last edited by PaulZweber on Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste

Radi0ActivWaste

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:52 pm

well joker i am just about to eat dinner but when i see you on tonight ill send you a chat inv but i have until 10:00 to start our game
Back to top Go down
llamalord

llamalord

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:31 pm

I'm sorry for being out but some ppl really can't help it. My brother and I are poor so ummm when I can't play, it's probably because we could't pay the bill. But I will be here as much as I can and @ the Admins.
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste

Radi0ActivWaste

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:28 pm

i just played harryrspen and he won. but i forgot the score but he will post it later but anyway. he ran the ball 99.9% of the game doing the same running play pretty much every play alll game. and only a couple passes but that was it. and thats all i have to say. good luck harry
Back to top Go down
NPYYZ

NPYYZ

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:18 pm

Just play LlamaLord Chiefs vs Bronco's game. Great game, Great player. At the start of the game it looked like it was going to be a shootout but we both quickly settled in on defense. We got disconnected at te end of the 3rd quarter Chiefs were leading 28-17. So we played one quarter unranked to finish the game. It sucked that we had to do it this way because he was without his HB that he traded for , Jacobs who is a beast. Becuase of this he was forced to throw the ball more to try and catch up but there were a few INT's and that pretty much sealed the game. Chiefs 35 Bronco's 17.
Back to top Go down
MoL2k

MoL2k

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:26 pm

KolPro...

Let me know when you wann play...tonight is basically my last time for a week...

So we will need to have a make up game in two weeks
Back to top Go down
HarryRSpen19

HarryRSpen19

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:29 pm

Radi0ActivWaste wrote:
i just played harryrspen and he won. but i forgot the score but he will post it later but anyway. he ran the ball 99.9% of the game doing the same running play pretty much every play alll game. and only a couple passes but that was it. and thats all i have to say. good luck harry

Raiders 38 Bills 18

No need to be bitter Radi0. You are correct I ran 99.9% of the time because you ran the same quarter defense all game. You squeezed your D-Line and crashed the middle the entire game leaving the outside wide open. Yet lets not forget the 2TD passes I had as well. Why run through a brick wall when you can simply open up the door and walk through it. Radi0 your a poor sim player(constantly running backwards and rolling from sideline to sideline with your QB) and not very creative on offense or defense. You rely on glitches(QB sneaking on 3rd and 4) and money plays to attempt moving the ball. That's why once I got up by ten you fell apart. Get in the lab and put a sim offense and defense together.

Admin this guys gameplay needs to be evaluated immediately !!I have officially put him on "CHEESE ALERT!!!"

It's no coincidence two individuals have questioned his gameplay in one post!

Good luck to you as well Radi0.
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 am

Good job guys! We're starting to get our make-up games in as Nirvanarush appears to be back as well as Llama lord.

Week 4 games that still need to be played:

Cleveland Browns (mikem515) @ Cincinatti Bengals (Paperlantern)

San Francisco 49ers (NPYYZ) @ New Orleans Saints (Strayiceman)

Arizona Cardinals (nirvanarush2112) @ New York Jets (SOGxMookie09x)

Green Bay Packers (Tengo Juego) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (PaulZweber)

Washington Redskins ((Radi0ActivWaste(the O is a zero)) @ Dallas Cowboys (TheTrueJ0KER(The 0 in Joker is a zero))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regular Season Week 4
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next