Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regular Season Week 4

Go down 
+20
BigPoppaPump
PaulZweber
DGill2324
Admin
HarryRSpen19
donfigures
AftershockFx
NPYYZ 49ers
PaperLantern
NPYYZ
MoL2k
x Ricky87 x
Triple Xposed
XxVenomxX91
Radi0ActivWaste
Kolpro
xKillmatic
michael couture
Gottttt it
ch46647
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ch46647

ch46647

Regular Season Week 4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:43 am

GUYS IF YOU HAVE 2 TEAMS AND ARE MAKING UP GAMES PLEASE REMEMBER TO PUT YOUR POST IN THE APPROPRIATE WEEKS THREAD, AND USE THE CORRECT TEAMS USERNAME. IT JUST GET A LITTLE CONFUSING IF YOU DONT, THANKS.
Back to top Go down
llamalord

llamalord

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:00 pm

Me and NPYYZ played last night and it was a quite amazing game. He was up 28-17 towards the end of the 3rd quarter and I had the ball around midfield when the game disconnected! So we played a 7 minute quarter and tried to finish the game off. He scored once and I was like Hail Mary!!! (throwing a few interceptions lol). But all in all he is great player and I feel sorry for anyone who has to play him because he is coming at you hard. Good luck the rest of the season buddy, you will definitely be in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste

Radi0ActivWaste

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:16 pm

ok harry if you are to call me a poor sim player and if you run it the whole game you should switch it up and do like passing and running and not just running. so for doing the same run play the whole game because you knew it worked when what i did worked for me when i did it.

Admin this guys gameplay needs to be evaluated immediately !!I have officially put him on "CHEESE ALERT!!!"
Back to top Go down
NPYYZ 49ers

NPYYZ 49ers

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:49 pm

Who is the new Saints owner? I finally got a hold of Strayiceman and he said he out of the league. Whom ever it is tonight (Friday) is party hard night so I won't be around, but I will be around all day tomorrow. I'd take over the Saints but then I'd have to play with myself and my wife says I do that too much already!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:20 pm

^^^ Haha Paperlantern will be taking over the Saints
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:47 pm

NPYYZ 49ers wrote:
I'd take over the Saints but then I'd have to play with myself and my wife says I do that too much already!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked
I just lost my lunch No . So much for eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and posting at the same time. Now I have a purple keyboard and an empty stomach. Thanks!.
Back to top Go down
Tengo Juego

Tengo Juego

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:54 pm

Ok, so me and Z finally got our game in...

Packers 24, Buccaneers 17

I started out just gashing his D, which I did all game rushing for 150+ yards, and the drive ended on an Aaron Rodgers fumble when I tried to run it in from the 5 yard line. He drove down field and threw a pick to Al Harris. I finally scored in the second quarter off of that turnover, and he drove right back up to score to end the half.

Second half was more grinding for Ryan Grant, I threw a pick, He threw a pick, there was some scoring...Pretty average Madden game lol!

I ran the clock down with the run game and put the game out of reach with just one minute for Z to score. He had to long a field to work with, and I won...24-17.

See you in week 6(I think)

Last edited by Tengo Juego on Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:56 am

Yep, your average game of Madden. He did what he wanted when he wanted running the ball, I had no answer. It was a fun game, good luck, and see you later this year.
Back to top Go down
PaperLantern

PaperLantern

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:56 pm

Just finished my game with mikem175, the Browns owner (i think i got that name right). I won the game 31-10. It was really competitive, and the only reason the game got out of hand for him was because he threw like three interceptions in the later portion of the game on prayers. He's a good sim player, and he seemed unstoppable on his first drive. It seemed like he kinda gave up in the second half, but if he keeps fighting, I see him winning some games in this league.

The turning point of the game was with about 15 seconds left in the second half, when I was up 10-7. Right when I snapped the ball and took a few steps back, I saw that Chris Henry, who was running a fade route, had gotten a step or two on his defender, so I threw up a beautiful pass right into his bread basket, wide open in the endzone.

Also on one TD I threw a stirke to Chad Ocho Cinco across the middle at about the 15 yard line, and he did a nifty juke to get into the endzone, and then did a cool little dance in the endzone.
Back to top Go down
MoL2k

MoL2k

PostSubject: Houston Texans (MoL2k) @ Jacksonville Jaguars (kolpro)   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:04 pm

Houston 27 Jags 20...

The Game wasn't even close...

Simply because Kolpro...kinda didn't play a sim game....

I was up 20-0 at one point...

But Kolpro went for it on 4th down 5 times...

then he decided he need to roll his QB out alot in order to hit his targets...

Worst experience yet...

I think because of this....I am going to quit this league....

How does Kolpro get 2 teams?
Back to top Go down
NewJaguarsOwner

NewJaguarsOwner

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:15 pm

MoL2k first off because of you sending the blitz 90% of the time I felt I needed to roll out. Second I only went for it on 4th down when I was down by 2 touchdowns which is totally legal. Third you are the first person to ever complain about me. Fourth don't use me to quit you must have wanted to quit anyway!

Look at rule number 4!

4. No going for it on 4th down within you own 35, when past 35 but still in own territory, must be within a yard, use your
own football judgment for plays in your opponents territory

Dude you are crying because I came back and almost beat you! lol!
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:52 pm

It sounded like he wanted to quit, but this league is currently on hold anyways. I've played Kolpro, great owner, great player, and that's why he has two teams. Not to say anything bad about Mol2k, we've yet to play and I'm sure you're a good owner, but Kolpro probably played within the rules, and you just were'nt planning on losing.
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:18 pm

Yep. I have played Kolpro like 5 times already just for this league, and I NEVER had a problem with him. Complete sim gamer, no questions or worries.

xKillmatic wrote:
It sounded like he wanted to quit, but this league is currently on hold anyways. I've played Kolpro, great owner, great player, and that's why he has two teams. Not to say anything bad about Mol2k, we've yet to play and I'm sure you're a good owner, but Kolpro probably played within the rules, and you just were'nt planning on losing.
Back to top Go down
MoL2k

MoL2k

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:17 pm

NewJaguarsOwner wrote:
MoL2k first off because of you sending the blitz 90% of the time I felt I needed to roll out. Second I only went for it on 4th down when I was down by 2 touchdowns which is totally legal. Third you are the first person to ever complain about me. Fourth don't use me to quit you must have wanted to quit anyway!

Look at rule number 4!

4. No going for it on 4th down within you own 35, when past 35 but still in own territory, must be within a yard, use your
own football judgment for plays in your opponents territory

Dude you are crying because I came back and almost beat you! lol!

I didn't blitz 90% of the time...I played cover 2 on you because you were passing out to the flats.

I am not pissed. You did not play a sim game at all.

you went for it on 4-19 at one point inside my 20?

you didn't punt one time

At one point you went for it on 4-1 on my side of the 50 when I wasn't up by 2 TD's....

YOU did not play a sim game. That's it.

If I rolled out all the time and went for it on 4 down all the time. I would have beat you by much more.

You simply did not play a sim game.

When was the last time you saw an NFL team go for 5 times on 4th down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regular Season Week 4   Regular Season Week 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regular Season Week 4
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3