Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.

Go down 
+6
TheTrueJ0KER
ch46647
PaulZweber
AftershockFx
x Ricky87 x
xKillmatic
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Empty
PostSubject: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:45 pm

no disrespect but I just beat "the beast" that is Todd Collins leaving him with a 28 QB rating, my QB rating was garbage too, because Juice did a good job blitzing me with Taylor every play and I had no time to throw.
I was down 6-3 with 3:30 left in the 4th against juice malone, it was 4th and 1 on his 41 so I figured I would go for it and I made it, but due to a holding call I was forced to punt. He tried to return it but I drilled him with Charles Godfrey and returned it for a TD 10-6.
After the kickoff he came out running but I held him to 3rd and 2 on the first try, he ran left with Portis and I user hit sticked him behind the line with Jon Beason causing a fumble (me all play) and scooped it up for another TD 17-6.
After the kickoff he tried passing but after throwing a double covered deep ball I picked it with Godfrey, he came out in goalline and with over 2min left I chose to run rather than kneel and I broke a huge 60-70yd run with Deangello Williams now making it 24-6 in a matter of less than 2min.
It was almost the 2min warning, but he decided to kneel rather than try to make a comeback, and he let the play clock run all the way out, but I declined the penalty, then he did the same thing and I declined again, which I found to be a little too bitter because he was losing, especially seeing I always say "good game" and I never talk trash.
All in all a great game but Juice seemed to take the loss a little hard, I can understand that the plays were unfortunate, but after the game I sent him a message saying good game and I apologized for not having my mic plugged in, but it was because his mic was sending a really loud static sound through my mic, and through my TV when I unplugged, and he never responded back.
I played completely fair, and I like playing games with league members, but I play for fun and always make sportsmanship my #1 priority, if I'm wrong about why you played like you did and never responded back after I sent you a "good game" voice message explaining my mic issue I apologize, but I played fair and respectful when I won the game, and I don't think it was recipricated.
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:24 am

I just played a really exciting game against paulZweber. I was the Lions, he was the Colts, and it was a blast. He is a great player, and I appreciate that he didn't complain once about anything. The game itself was very interesting, because I sank into a 14-0 deficit in the middle of the 1st quarter. Through him playing great with his recievers, and picking me off twice, I felt like my chances of winning were slim.
Luckily I rebounded, and the game went in my favor from then on, which would not have been possible without a great performance with Calvin Johnson (7 catches, 264 yards, 3 TD's). I managed to turn the game around, and until there was 1:30 left in the game, the score was 31-14 over the Colts, but he squeezed in a great drive to get another TD before the close. We talked alot during the game, so I'm sure he would rather talk less when the games are more important, but it made it alot more fun for me. I tend to be less affected by talking than most people, so I think it went in my favor, and I will definitely try to play alot more games with paulZweber. He's a great player, and he made our game alot of fun playing.
On a side note, I am 7-0 in online games with the Lions, including 4-0 in the league. I usually play with my brother off-line, and he beats me alot, or I just use practice mode against whoever I play next in the league. Today I beat the Cowboys in a ranked match, 38-14, and Kitna threw 25 for 29, and 3 incompletions were drops by Calvin Johnson. I am trying to squeeze in as many games against tough teams as possible, because I don't want to be caught off gaurd, but I have to say I'm happy to be able to show up regardless.
If I'm not mistaken, I have a league game against the Colts, so I look forward to that game alot. Still, though, if we do then I promise not to talk so much. I know it bothers some people. So far I've played with some really great people in this league, and I hope we can all stay in this league for a while. The competition is great, but the fun is even greater. Good luck in all your games this season, paulZ, and I hope to catch you in the SuperBowl. Tampa Bay is supposed to still be really nice in February, so there's something to look forward to!.
Back to top Go down
AftershockFx

AftershockFx

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:33 am

I've had a lot of good games from various owners in the league with the exception of two owners that'll remain nameless. The admins are aware of those situations.
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:39 am

You guys were a lot of fun to play against. I played back to back against the brothers, and ended up 1-1. We had competitive games, but I lost the first one pretty bad. They are fun to talk to, and dont worry about talking to me. I am more distracted by what is going on in my living room than the talking, my bastard friends and roomates always distracting me Rolling Eyes It was fun playing them and Aftershock tonight, I lost more than I won but it was fun. They are all good players, and I think I need a lot more practice. All three talked all game long, and were fun to talk to. I am going back online in a few minutes and if anyone wants to play hit me up. Johnson is a beast, and the Lions have a good player playing them. Delhome is weak imo, but Smith more than makes up for it. With KVB and Lynch, he will be even tougher than me winning 21-17. Aftershock beat me 20-0 when we were league teams, then I barely beat him when he was the Chiefs and I was the 9ers. Fun time tonight. Anyone else is welcome to challenge me, as well as you three.
Back to top Go down
ch46647

ch46647

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:45 am

Ill be honest, everyone I have played in the league in both games that counted and for fun have been very enjoyable. I think the best thing about this is we now have 32 guys that all love to play a very SIM game of Madden, and everyone appears to be a good guy.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:23 pm

One of the most fun and frustrating games I played was against aftershock he was the Patriots and I was the Colts he had a 17-0 lead going into half I ended up leading 20-17 with 2 mins left in the 4th quarter when I throw a pass to Wayne he runs it to the 2 yard line and fumbles and Aftershock runs it down to 30 yard line and ends up scoring a TD in the finals seconds. It was one hell of a game.
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:57 pm

yeah, I wish I had the last 3:30 on record of the game Juice an I played last night, it was a great defensive battle all game where we only kicked FG's, and I scored 3TD's in like a minute and a half.
He played great, but with some luck and skill I was able to win 24-6, but that's the most deceiving score if you watched the first 3 1/2 quarters, that was my most impressive closeout I've played, but Juice played exellent defense all game long.
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:43 pm

You damn right I was mad Killmatic, I was outplaying you the whole game. I just couldnt capitalize, it all went down hill when Santana Moss caught a deep pass 10 steps ahead of the DB and ran out of bounds yea it was still like a 30 something yard gain, but i was so sure that it was a TD i couldnt believe it. That FG i missed was big too. It was the most ridiculous turn of events in the history of football. I was killing Delhomme. I picked him, sacked him, hit him, hurried him, and talked about his mom. Then that damn low punt in the corner that you always do got me. I'm not calling it cheese, but if there is the slightest tiny bit of lag (there is often a little bit of lag when the camera flips around on punts even if you have a good connection) happens the game doesnt let you call a fair catch. I was pounding the Y button, but no dice. It was frustrating because the biggest moment of the game was out of my control. Then Portis (who was the best player in that game until your RB ran for a TD in the last few minutes or so) fumbles and you get another TD. I just wanted the game to end after Todd Collins threw that desperation pick.

Todd Collins played fine. His comp pct. was high, the first pick was just a bad read and the 2nd was a gamble while i was down by a few scores in the 4th quarter. The fact that I was capable of completing some deep passes down field (something Delhomme was incapable of in our game) with a QB that has like 85 thp was a victory in itself because it proved to me that I can have greater variety in my offensive attack with Collins than I did with Campbell. I feel like the whole playbook is open to me now. I think Delhomme had 4 picks, so i at least outplayed him.

I sent you a message that said good game like 30 mins later. I was heated, so i held off, but i got back to you.

Also i played Venom after you and we had no mic issues, so im not sure what happened. You said it was a beeping noise?

And we are gonna rematch. You are the best and most sim player ive gone up against in this league and ill give you props, your probably one of the only players ive ever played who knows how to run a fb dive in just the right situation without being cheesy unlike one owner that will remain nameless, but now im out for revenge Mad ! I'm coming for your brother too, he added me last night.

Soon you will all learn to fear Todd Collins and his wet noodle arm Mad
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:44 pm

Hey Juice, you bring the wet noodle and I'll bring the hotsauce. I know you think you were robbed last night against my brother, but I watched that 4th quarter, and you were only up 6-3 going into it. Even if you discount that punt return fumble that you say was cheese, he still would have won 17-6. Also, you had 2 minutes to try and come back, but you just gave up. I mean, I will agree that it is tough to fair catch sometimes, but other times people wait until the last possible second to see if there's an opening. It was also pretty impressive for him to get that user hit stick with Beason to seal it. He timed it perfect, and drilled you in the backfield on 3rd and 2. I know it was a well fought match, because I ended up catching most of it, but he did what it took in the 4th quarter, and then some. That 70 yard run with DeAngelo Williams was nothing short of beautiful, and his defence was absolutely great all game. Especially considering he used a linebacker all game, instead of a d-lineman. Either way, I'm looking forward to playing you, and I'm going to try to ice our game before the 4th quarter this time, so I don't miss Full House! king
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:33 pm

You were'nt outplaying me all game, I held you to 2 FG's and you held me to one that's why I said we both played great defense.
Also Collins had a 28 QB rating, and Dellhome had a 46 so technically I outplayed your QB even with my 4 picks, and my completion% was still really good, plus I threw alot of picks because you were Jason Taylor and got pressure every play.
And that punt was in no way "cheese" if anything lag hurts the punter, because it's harder to get a fuul power punt, maybe you tried to fair catch but you also might have waited too long hoping you could squeeze in a return.
And after the kickoff I held you to an immediate 3rd and 2, and I 1on1 user stuck you with beason for a FF TD, but you still would have had to punt, and the next drive you threw a deep ball in double coverage which was an easy pick.
Then you came out in goalline defense on like my 50, and on the 1st play I broke for a 70yd TD 24-6.
There was still 2:30 on the clock and you chose to kneel instead of trying to come back, and you got 2 delay of games back to back. Then after the game you did'nt reply to my "good game" message, even though I always send messages even if I lose.
As for your mic, it must have been yours because even when I unplugged mine I heard the same loud scratchy sound through my TV and I played paulzweber after and did'nt hear a thing.
You played well and we have a good rivalry going, but I deserved that win last night and you treat it like I "cheesed" a win or something, I said we both played well, and some plays were unfortunate but that's football.
I'll definitely give you a rematch, and we'll see what happens so get ready for some old fashioned no mercy football next time.
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:42 pm

x Ricky87 x wrote:
Hey Juice, you bring the wet noodle and I'll bring the hotsauce. I know you think you were robbed last night against my brother, but I watched that 4th quarter, and you were only up 6-3 going into it. Even if you discount that punt return fumble that you say was cheese, he still would have won 17-6. Also, you had 2 minutes to try and come back, but you just gave up. I mean, I will agree that it is tough to fair catch sometimes, but other times people wait until the last possible second to see if there's an opening. It was also pretty impressive for him to get that user hit stick with Beason to seal it. He timed it perfect, and drilled you in the backfield on 3rd and 2. I know it was a well fought match, because I ended up catching most of it, but he did what it took in the 4th quarter, and then some. That 70 yard run with DeAngelo Williams was nothing short of beautiful, and his defence was absolutely great all game. Especially considering he used a linebacker all game, instead of a d-lineman. Either way, I'm looking forward to playing you, and I'm going to try to ice our game before the 4th quarter this time, so I don't miss Full House! king

I didnt say it was cheese

And Bring it!

I cant lose to someone who just openly admitted to watching full house.
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:45 pm

xKillmatic wrote:
You were'nt outplaying me all game, I held you to 2 FG's and you held me to one that's why I said we both played great defense.
Also Collins had a 28 QB rating, and Dellhome had a 46 so technically I outplayed your QB even with my 4 picks, and my completion% was still really good, plus I threw alot of picks because you were Jason Taylor and got pressure every play.
And that punt was in no way "cheese" if anything lag hurts the punter, because it's harder to get a fuul power punt, maybe you tried to fair catch but you also might have waited too long hoping you could squeeze in a return.
And after the kickoff I held you to an immediate 3rd and 2, and I 1on1 user stuck you with beason for a FF TD, but you still would have had to punt, and the next drive you threw a deep ball in double coverage which was an easy pick.
Then you came out in goalline defense on like my 50, and on the 1st play I broke for a 70yd TD 24-6.
There was still 2:30 on the clock and you chose to kneel instead of trying to come back, and you got 2 delay of games back to back. Then after the game you did'nt reply to my "good game" message, even though I always send messages even if I lose.
As for your mic, it must have been yours because even when I unplugged mine I heard the same loud scratchy sound through my TV and I played paulzweber after and did'nt hear a thing.
You played well and we have a good rivalry going, but I deserved that win last night and you treat it like I "cheesed" a win or something, I said we both played well, and some plays were unfortunate but that's football.
I'll definitely give you a rematch, and we'll see what happens so get ready for some old fashioned no mercy football next time.

Again i said "I'm NOT calling it cheese" emphasis on the not. i was mad at the lag.

I sent a message, the fact that it took me 30 minutes shouldnt be that insulting. I was mad about losing. I got over it in 30mins and sent you a message that said good game. Your reading way to much into this.

Dont know whats up with the mic, well try again.

You and your brother can bring your no mercy tonight. By midnight Todd Collins will be feasting on the souls of fallen DBs
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:31 pm

I don't take it personal at all, I have a blast playing against you.
I did'nt mean you called my play cheesing but you said "I'm not calling your play cheese but the lag etc...", and I agree that sometimes it stops you from fair catching, but you said you outplayed me and I'm just defending the fact that we both played great defense, and I deserved the win because I made other good plays than just the punt FF TD, and I also don't take offense to your late message, I at first just thought you did'nt respond because you thought I played unfair or something, or because you thought I was being a cheap player, if it's a rematch you want it's a rematch you'll get.
I usually beat my brother but against other people he's a beast, and he'd love to play you too, he's 4-0 so far in the league, and he beat the colts owner last night by a couple of TD's, then the colts owner beat me. PS. he's always the lions too.
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:38 pm

I'm on the box right now.

Todd Collins is waiting to lead you all to your doom. Bring it.

Anyone else who wants a game let me know.
Back to top Go down
AftershockFx

AftershockFx

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:10 am

Juice Malone wrote:
And we are gonna rematch. You are the best and most sim player ive gone up against in this league and ill give you props, your probably one of the only players ive ever played who knows how to run a fb dive in just the right situation without being cheesy unlike one owner that will remain nameless, but now im out for revenge Mad ! I'm coming for your brother too, he added me last night.

If you're gonna even bother partially calling someone out why not just call them out in full ? I mean it was an unranked game. It was 4th and roughly 48 inches (which is allowed per the league rules) and you weren't stopping any run plays up the middle all day playing as Jason Taylor. It was hardly cheese because it kept the clock running and forced you to burn your final timeout. There was a lot of strategy behind the move and it obviously worked because you didn't stop it. You then proceeded to give up the game winning touchdown to Heath Miller. I kicked off to you and you had about 1 minute to mount a comeback and you threw 4 hail mary passes and all was said and done. You're the one that removed me from your friends list, called me a cheeser and refused to play me during the regular season. I just hope you have your big girl panties on come week 9. Oh and bring a box of tissues as well ...
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:55 am

AftershockFx wrote:
I've had a lot of good games from various owners in the league with the exception of two owners that'll remain nameless. The admins are aware of those situations.

AftershockFx wrote:
If you're gonna even bother partially calling someone out why not just call them out in full ?

This made my night, thanks Aftershock.

lol!

Last edited by Juice Malone on Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:01 am

Well I played Juice tonight 3 times, and 3 times I lost. He was a fun guy to play against, and I could not put points on the board against him. Costly turnovers where the theme of all 3 games, and turnovers in general. We probably threw a combined 20 interceptions, and add around 2 fumbles a piece. He has a tough D and a great pass rush, I need to figure out ways to stop him and better ways to utilize my recievers. Good games Juice, well played!
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:02 am

Sorry Juice, I decided to give Calvin Johnson a night off after the double shift he pulled yesterday, but I really do want to play you tomorrow. I just hope you don't expect to get any sacks with Jason Tayor, because there's a strong chance you get burnt Embarassed . Either way I expect a challenge, and I hope you bring your "A" game. Just don't get too upset this time when Todd "Wet Noodle" Collins goes home moldy!. Sad
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:09 am

PaulZWeber great games, i like your style. Good talking to you too.

I beat him 3 times, all games were Skins vs. Colts.

Pretty much all you need to know about the games is Peyton Mannings stat line

Game 1: 2 tds 4int (2 tds came in 4th quarter)
Game 2: 1 td 3 int 2 fumbles
Game 3 1 td 4 ints

That should sum it up. My offense wansnt exactly firing on all cylinders, but when you get field position like i did it doesnt matter. Todd Collins threw for 75 yds 0 int 0 TD in the first game (i started most of my drives in his 20, so Portis cleaned up with 3 tds) in the first game. The first game was the best one in my opinion. Going into the 4th it was 24-10 i was up he managed to narrow the gap to 27-24 and kicked an onsider with like 30sec left. I recovered it and kneeled.

I dont remember 2nd games's score (i think i won by 10). It was the ugliest game ever, in the history of Madden. 10 turnovers between both teams. Todd Collins threw 4 picks, but was good in the 4th quarter and that was the difference.

3rd game was Collins best performance 157 yds 2 td 2 int 66%. I threw a crazy corner route to Santana Moss for a TD in this game. floated it up there perfectly and he broke a tackle at the one and marched in. It was definately one of those throws that Jason Campbell cant make.

Collins got a higher QB rating and comp percentage than Manning in all 3 games. I was happy about that. Portis was solid in all 3 games too, especially the first one.

PaulZweber is a good player, i wish i was in his division, so i could play with him some more.

Last edited by Juice Malone on Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:12 am

x Ricky87 x wrote:
Sorry Juice, I decided to give Calvin Johnson a night off after the double shift he pulled yesterday, but I really do want to play you tomorrow. I just hope you don't expect to get any sacks with Jason Tayor, because there's a strong chance you get burnt Embarassed . Either way I expect a challenge, and I hope you bring your "A" game. Just don't get too upset this time when Todd "Wet Noodle" Collins goes home moldy!. Sad

You'll come to know him as "Golden Arm Mcgee" after Im done shredding your swiss cheese defense.
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:17 am

Also, Aftershock, I don't know if you might want to play a game too. My brother said you were real smart with your defences, so I think you would be the perfect person to prepare for my league game against. So far I have what I believe is a great gameplan, but I want to practice it against your range of defenses so that I don't get surprised by anything. Also, if you could maybe help me figure out how to best use my defense, specifically with different zone coverages, I would really appreciate it!.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueJ0KER

TheTrueJ0KER

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:37 am

for the record its not hard to get pressure on someone when you control the Dlinemen yourself. I always thought we should pass a rule not allowing us to use Dlinemen. I have used my Dlinemen in 1 game and had 12 sacks which is ridiculous all you have to do is go left then right and you have instant pressure cause the olinemen arent smart in this game that is the reason i control LB's all the time. I really wish this was a rule in the game but I dont mind people using Dlinemen to much since they usually rush all the way to the outside so I'll just rush my QB to that side for 3/4 yards everytime and if they play QB spy i'll just throw the slants. bom
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:41 am

Swiss cheese defence?... No Lets just hope "Golden Arm McGee" doesn't lose his lunch, after he swallows 600 curds of Swedens finest. Seriously, he may need 2 Gastric Bypasses and a Lap-Band by the time I'm through with him. I'll even have him lactose intolerant by the 2nd quarter, and I promise no less than Type 2 Diabetes by the 4th!. I'll have you kneeling the ball before half-time. Just be sure to congratulate me when I win. No pouting this time!. Sad

Last edited by x Ricky87 x on Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:49 am

x Ricky87 x wrote:
Swiss cheese defence?... No Lets just hope "Golden Arm McGee" doesn't lose his lunch, after he swallows 600 curds of Swedens finest. Seriously, he may need 2 Gastric Bypasses and a Lap-Band by the time I'm through with him. I'll even have him lactose intolerant by the 2nd quarter, and I promise no less than Type 2 Diabetes by the 4th!. I'll have you kneeling the ball before half-time. Just be sure to congratulate me when I win. No pouting this time. Sad Just joking!.

Too many health/food references, you fail at trash talk No

Swiss=Switzerland. Tighten up.

I sure hope your football knowledge surpasses your cultural knowledge study

I'll be sure to congratualte you on a valiant, losing effort.
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:04 am

Everyone knows Sweden invaded Switzerland after they found out how good their cheese was. And what kind of trash talk is "I hope your football knowledge surpasses your cultural knowledge". You get an "F", for failure to have a f***ing sense of humor. Just make sure to have a bucket and some tissues handy, because I will run up the score on you, and your stupid Jason "Six Sacks" Taylor!.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next