Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden 09's Touchdown Tuesdays

A forum for members of the league Touchdown Tuesdays.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.

Go down 
+6
TheTrueJ0KER
ch46647
PaulZweber
AftershockFx
x Ricky87 x
xKillmatic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:38 pm

Juice Malone wrote:
xKillmatic wrote:
Steve Smith punched a DB in the nose and left him looking like the Michael Jackson = the dime defense has alot of DB's = I guess I should've known you have a hard time putting anything together by the way your comeback drives look No

See the edit to the above post it doesnt make sense.

and i quoted your brother saying the same thing. Is there an echo in here?

I bet you guys are posting on the same laptop right now, how cute lol

is he sitting on your lap?
I put the icon under ricky87 as an edit because I accidentally posted under my brother's account so I reposted under mine, but you used that lame ass tiger balm and icy hot comment on two owners, and that Todd Ballin's thing was hardly funny either.
You still sound angry about that loss, I spanked you good you should have redskin for a while.
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:42 pm

xKillmatic wrote:
Juice Malone wrote:
xKillmatic wrote:
Steve Smith punched a DB in the nose and left him looking like the Michael Jackson = the dime defense has alot of DB's = I guess I should've known you have a hard time putting anything together by the way your comeback drives look No

See the edit to the above post it doesnt make sense.

and i quoted your brother saying the same thing. Is there an echo in here?

I bet you guys are posting on the same laptop right now, how cute lol

is he sitting on your lap?
I put the icon under ricky87 as an edit because I accidentally posted under my brother's account so I reposted under mine, but you used that lame ass tiger balm and icy hot comment on two owners, and that Todd Ballin's thing was hardly funny either.
You still sound angry about that loss, I spanked you good you should have redskin for a while.

I should have redskin from your spanking, just wow. Thats pretty gay
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:51 pm

alright you're starting to sound like a little cry baby, I have a feeling this is usual for you from what I've heard, so if you can't take a joke and you pry on every post, I just won't hand you your ass anymore until our regular season game.
I started having fun with the trash talk to lighten the mood after your pouty loss to me, and you cry even more so I'm done trying to have fun until I beat you again in the regular season.
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:08 pm

xKillmatic wrote:
alright you're starting to sound like a little cry baby, I have a feeling this is usual for you from what I've heard, so if you can't take a joke and you pry on every post, I just won't hand you your ass anymore until our regular season game.
I started having fun with the trash talk to lighten the mood after your pouty loss to me, and you cry even more so I'm done trying to have fun until I beat you again in the regular season.

Wow your actually getting mad.

Its not that serious, you need to relax.
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:26 pm

I'm not getting mad at all, but all of my trash talk is light hearted and about our teams, and you just keep responding with petty sh*t like "that's totally gay", "new englanders = whack I'm convinced", and it's stupid.
My jokes were supposed to be corny, but you started talking trash about me not my team or gameplay and I only started trash talking to break the ice so you did'nt think I was mad that you got all pissed about losing to me.
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:04 am

Juice Malone wrote:
PaulZweber wrote:
After Freeney and Bracket get done with him Collins will be playing second fiddle to COLT Brennen

Juice Malone wrote:

Lets do it, i am looking forward to playing somebody thats hyped up.

Todd Collins greatest hits tour continues.

I like this new PaulZweber

Ok time to put my money where my mouth is.

I GUARANTEE that if I start Colt Brennan instead of Collins he outplays Peyton "im only good when PaulZweber is not controlling me" Manning.

Deal with that

I hate to say i told you so, but i told you so. Aloha!

Colt Brennan : 125.6 qb rating 102 yds 2 td 0 int 9-14 64%
Peyton "PaulZweber is trying to destroy my career" Manning : 43 qb rating 185 yds 0 td 2 int 15-29 51%

Final Score 26-3

Colt beat the Colts............BAD

Last edited by Juice Malone on Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:09 am

xKillmatic wrote:
I'm not getting mad at all, but all of my trash talk is light hearted and about our teams, and you just keep responding with petty sh*t like "that's totally gay", "new englanders = whack I'm convinced", and it's stupid.
My jokes were supposed to be corny, but you started talking trash about me not my team or gameplay and I only started trash talking to break the ice so you did'nt think I was mad that you got all pissed about losing to me.

Suspect

I made fun of your trash talk, you act like i said something about your character.

I dont know maybe i should use more smilies cause you swear i mean serious business on these forums. If i said out of the blue that people smelled in Washington i doubt PaulZweber would take offense or any well adjusted person from Washington for that matter.

You got mad because i didnt like your trash talk and called me a crybaby. When people get personal they are mad. I dont care what you say.

Dont know if you ever played sports or not maybe that has something to do with it. Just keep in the back of your mind that I will never be serious about a Madden legue even if i dont use 80 smilies and you wont get so worked up.

The fact that you have an issue with me saying New Englanders = wack says more about your nature than it does mine. If you were talking about football in real life and someone who didnt like the pats said that what would you do? Fight em, shoot them, lose sleep, take it out on your family? I am someone you know nothing and who you will never meet in your lifetime, why the hell do you care what i think anyway?

By the way New England = wack and you are gay albino cherry drunken sunny tongue Cool geek afro

Is that better?
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:10 am

Juice Malone wrote:
xKillmatic wrote:

Suspect

I made fun of your trash talk, you act like i said something about your character.

I dont know maybe i should use more smilies cause you swear i mean serious business on these forums. If i said out of the blue that people smelled in Washington i doubt PaulZweber would take offense or any well adjusted person from Washington for that matter.

You got mad because i didnt like your trash talk and called me a crybaby. When people get personal they are mad. I dont care what you say.

Dont know if you ever played sports or not maybe that has something to do with it. Just keep in the back of your mind that I will never be serious about a Madden legue even if i dont use 80 smilies and you wont get so worked up.

The fact that you have an issue with me saying New Englanders = wack says more about your nature than it does mine. If you were talking about football in real life and someone who didnt like the pats said that what would you do? Fight em, shoot them, lose sleep, take it out on your family? I am someone you know nothing and who you will never meet in your lifetime, why the hell do you care what i think anyway?

By the way New England = wack and you are gay albino cherry drunken sunny tongue Cool geek afro

Is that better?
Nah, it's not that he was getting defensive, he just didn't want people to get any lower with their trash talk. I mean, he does keep his cool after he loses, so it's not like he is trying to provoke anything. It's just your trash talk started getting a little persistant, and he was a little surprised, because he tries not to insult anybody, and he didn't find anything you said to be funny. Thats exactly what I said would happen in my post a few days ago. Someone is just going to start trying to top someone else by trying to get under their skin, and he just doesn't want it to go their.
You said I rambled about my cheese comments, and instead of just ignoring it, you just decided to talk crap about it. You also made a comment about him sitting on my lap, which is clearly pretty antagonizing. The only thing he could do other than talk crap about you, was to just tell you he didn't appreciate it. I get that part of your game is to talk garbage, but some of what you said was just kind of annoying, no offense. He gave you a good report about your game, and so far all youv'e said about him is negative things. I personally didn't take a whole lot of offense to what you said, I just thought it wasn't very funny. Not because it hurt my feelings, but because it was just a dry sense of humor. If you didn't find what I said funny than fine, it's not like I'm going on tour or anything. If you laugh, cool, if not, so be it. It has no effect on my attitude, I would just appreciate it if we didn't talk so much garbage to each other, that we can't even stand playing friendly games together.
Your great competition, and I think some of what you say is pretty funny, just not what you said over the last page and a half. Either way, though, it won't stop us from playing with you, I mean, you play a mean game, and every game with you is real close. I just think we should get back to letting our play do the talking, because that's the only trash talk that leaves a mark!.
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:23 am

By the way Juice, next time your on Live, stop by the league and check out Calvin and Kitna. MVP and Co-MVP on the same team!. Calvin has 350+ yards and 7 TD's, and Kitna has 507 yards, 7 TD's, 0 picks, and only 3 sacks, which is crazy, seeing as how I stay in the pocket and my O-Line blows. I bet when we play Taylor gets nothing!. Now let's see what Todd "the wet, soggy ass, moldy to the friggin' bone, noodle" Collins can do about that!.
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:34 am

x Ricky87 x wrote:
By the way Juice, next time your on Live, stop by the league and check out Calvin and Kitna. MVP and Co-MVP on the same team!. Calvin has 350+ yards and 7 TD's, and Kitna has 507 yards, 7 TD's, 0 picks, and only 3 sacks, which is crazy, seeing as how I stay in the pocket and my O-Line blows. I bet when we play Taylor gets nothing!. Now let's see what Todd "the wet, soggy ass, moldy to the friggin' bone, noodle" Collins can do about that!.

I have the football gods on my side......and Todd Collins is one of them. I cant fail.

Or would you prefer that i use his heir Colt Brennan to demolish the Detroit Kittens
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:51 am

Yes...Yes I would!. And their not kittens, okay, they stopped feeding from the teet weeks ago!. Besides, haven't you ever heard of cat scratch fever. Ya, thats right, bet you forgot about that one!. Razz
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:59 pm

you're proving my point, you keep uselessly responding to everything I post, my Jackson 5 comment was a simple joke to paulz and you still nagged me about it, you spent more time posting about how "whack" my trash talk was than I did.
Juice Malone wrote:

I already put it togther, but it doesnt make it any better. Still terrible.

I would have been better off not getting it.

And if you knew anything about music you would have noted that it doesnt make sense because Michael Jackson looked normal in the Jackson 5. This makes the failure even more obvious.

New Englanders = whack

I'm convinced
then all I said in response was how annoying it was that you kept leaving replies about how "gay" or "whack" my trash talk was and, and I used your new englanders = whack comment as one example and..
Juice Malone wrote:
the fact that you have an issue with me saying New Englanders = wack says more about your nature than it does mine. If you were talking about football in real life and someone who didnt like the pats said that what would you do? Fight em, shoot them, lose sleep, take it out on your family?
you clearly like to antagonize people, and that comment makes you look like a douche bag who is going to just
keep this going.
Juice Malone wrote:

Is that better?
and case and point you ended with a definitely personal completely pothedic post, that's why I told you earlier not to write petty sh*t because you obviously just keep getting more annoying with every post and I knew it would end up with you taking it too far.
x Ricky87 x wrote:
Just so you guys know, I do like having healthy trash talk, but I cannot stand arrogance, so leave that stuff at the door. If you don't have anything to say, except to hang on every post I leave, then don't expect me to retalliate. I'm not saying this, because I'm trying to call anyone out in particular, but I try to only leave humorous posts, and I don't want to get caught being just flat out harrased by someone taking what I say too far. I just want to put that out their, because I don't want to have problems with anyone in the league. I would rather we kept it clean, so that we can all play more games in the future. I can already see that Juice may have a little antagonist in him, which is cool as long as it's fun, but I can see it has already created problems between him and Aftershock, which sucks, because you both do alot to keep up with your posts, and you are some of the more entertaining owners. In the end, I would hope we are all just in this for the fun, and winning is just a prize for playing well!.
just like nostradamus my brother could tell from the first page of this thread, that you were kind of arrogant and might pester people with replies.
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:01 pm

x Ricky87 x wrote:
Yes...Yes I would!. And their not kittens, okay, they stopped feeding from the teet weeks ago!. Besides, haven't you ever heard of cat scratch fever. Ya, thats right, bet you forgot about that one!. Razz

Yes...yes i would means you want Colt? If so, you got him. Todd Collin's golden arm needs a rest anyway.

And Killmatic you are hilarious, im amazed that you know me so well. I think you are the real Nostradamus around here. Tell me what im i eating for dinner tonight.

Quote :
I am someone you know nothing and who you will never meet in your lifetime, why the hell do you care what i think anyway?

Quote :

Its funny that you didnt quote those parts. You should read them over and over again
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:06 pm

Honestly stop posting with responses, I was a little annoyed with you posting nothing but negative responses to my obviously non personal, purposely corny jokes that half the time did'nt even involve your team and were never rude or personal, so I let you know. But you seem to be getting a little too vengeful, I'm not trying to be right I just feel like you are a little clingy to every post I write and it makes no sense.
I've said my peace so just let it go, I quoted you so that maybe you would see that you kept trying to one up me with trash talk after every post, and you started crossing over from talking trash to talking sh*t, but oh well.... I don't have such an ego to let it upset me or to not let it go but it is what it is.
People don't always agree or take offense to the same things, but I thought you were getting increasingly negative, maybe I'm wrong, but on the same hand maybe you were too, or maybe we're both right and got misunderstood, all I know is I said what I said, you said what you said and there's not much more to discuss.

Last edited by xKillmatic on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PaulZweber

PaulZweber

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:16 pm

Maybe this whole thread should just be deleted. Nothing good will come out of it. It was fun trash talking, the line was crossed, leave it at that. No blame, no worries, drop it. It is retarded to have hard feelings towards someone in this league, it is all for fun. There is no reason people should feel uncomfortable or ragged on. I have played everyone posting in this thread multiple times, we are all great, sim players. If you guys REALLY can't get a long, ignore each other, turn your mics off, whatever you gotta do. Do not let this turn into a flame board, it is all for fun, all for a VIDEO GAME. None of this effect REAL life. My $.02 is spent.
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:36 pm

agreed, I have zero hard feelings, I may have come across as rude, but I felt my "trash talk" was totally harmless and in good spirit, and the last thing I wanted to have happen was to have someone be over critical which I feel did happen.
I think "trash talking" is fun if it's handled maturely with no disrespect to the other player, but that did'nt happen lesson learned.
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:43 pm

Just finished a game with RadioactiveWaste.

I won 59-10

Yea, it wasnt really to enjoyable. He let me know before the game that he was practicing for Madden Challenge. He did some cheesy stuff, but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and forget it because people seem to enjoy playing league games with him, and his tactics were probably what he plans to do in Madden Challenge and not here.

My only advice to him would be to not do that stuff when playing a league member because it might impact his rep negatively even if he has no intention of playing like that in our league. You should probably just practice for Madden Challenge using quick match.
Back to top Go down
AftershockFx

AftershockFx

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:03 pm

Just finished playing Ricky87. I won the game 30-24 in OT. The game was constantly back and forth but the running game was clearly the difference as Willie Parker had 100+ yards, Mendy had 50+ yards and Carey Davis had 2 rushing TD's as well. Overall great owner, understands football philosophies and should go very far in this league. I'd definitly play him again !
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:10 am

Juice Malone wrote:
I, Juice Malone, admit that I can't play Madden for crap. I will get burnt by Calvin Johnson so many times that I will need 38 bottles of Callimine Lotion, and 211 band-aids to recover. Ricky87 is way better than me, and I have no answer for his absolute greatness. By the way, Killmatic will whoop me in the regular season, and I can only hope he is kind enough to not run up the score by more than 6 TD's, which he could totally do if he wanted!.
Agreed!. lol!
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:52 pm

AftershockFx wrote:
Just finished playing Ricky87. I won the game 30-24 in OT. The game was constantly back and forth but the running game was clearly the difference as Willie Parker had 100+ yards, Mendy had 50+ yards and Carey Davis had 2 rushing TD's as well. Overall great owner, understands football philosophies and should go very far in this league. I'd definitly play him again !
I agree with your analysis of the game completely. I've never given up so many good rushes to anybody, and I believe it had to do more with your run selection than Willie Parkers stats. I've shut out running backs with similar ratings, so I think it's fair to say its not due to me having a crappy run defense. In hind sight, though when I picked you off with Leigh Bodden for a TD with 2 minutes left to the game to go up 7, I should have just stopped at the 15 and tried to run the clock out to kick a FG, because I had no solid answer to your offense and I gave you plenty of time to send it to OT. Hind sights 20/20, though, and the second I lost the coin toss in OT i knew it was probably over. You played a great game and I definitely look forward to a rematch, because you were a whole lot of fun to play with. I just need to make sure next time that I try and eliminate Heath "The Lion Killer" Miller, because he single handedly wrecked what I thought was a good defense. I've never faced a player who used the TE so well, but it's good, because you played exactly how I wanted you to play. I wanted someone who would throw every defense at Calvin, and who would challenge every aspect of my game, and that is exactly what I got. Great game, Aftershock, I know you'll kill this season, and I hope to see you in Tampa Bay this spring!.
Back to top Go down
Juice Malone

Juice Malone

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:40 pm

x Ricky87 x wrote:
Juice Malone wrote:
I, Juice Malone, admit that I can't play Madden for crap. I will get burnt by Calvin Johnson so many times that I will need 38 bottles of Callimine Lotion, and 211 band-aids to recover. Ricky87 is way better than me, and I have no answer for his absolute greatness. By the way, Killmatic will whoop me in the regular season, and I can only hope he is kind enough to not run up the score by more than 6 TD's, which he could totally do if he wanted!.
Agreed!. lol!

Arent you 0-1 against me? That must make you even worse

Oh and how dare say anything negative!!!11 You've gone to far!!!
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:10 pm

Juice Malone wrote:
x Ricky87 x wrote:
Juice Malone wrote:
Agreed!. lol!

Does this mean the weddings off!. Crying or Very sad After all I did for you, too!. My daddy was right about you. Your not the man I met in the "General Discussions" thread a month ago. You've changed!.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:11 pm

haha
x Ricky87 x wrote:
Juice Malone wrote:
x Ricky87 x wrote:
Juice Malone wrote:
Agreed!. lol!

Does this mean the weddings off!. Crying or Very sad After all I did for you, too!. My daddy was right about you. Your not the man I met in the "General Discussions" thread a month ago. You've changed!.
Back to top Go down
x Ricky87 x

x Ricky87 x

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:26 am

Lions 35 Redskins 34

I just played a ridiculous game with Juice. The score says it all, really!. It started with me picking it off with Leigh Bodden after he called it to Santana Moss during the snap. He sent it right on a corner route to Santana to about my 18 and I cut in quickly to pick it off. Then on the first play of my next possesion, I launched the ball deep on "Drag Under", which is basically a post route for Calvin, and I caught it with no DB's to the right of me, so I took it 72 yards for the score!. After that we kept killing each others defenses, and Collins threw like 16 completions in a row for the rest of the first half. I just couldn't cover anybody, and was starting to get behind pretty quickly. The 2nd half started with me recieving the ball down 23-14, which was pretty scary considering I just couldn't stop him. The rest of the game was kind of I blur, because I was basically in panic mode from then on. We shared scores, and with a little over 2 minutes left to the game he was up 31-28, and he had a 1st and goal on my 6 yard line. After the first 2 plays he managed to cut it to a 3rd and goal on my 2, and that's when things changed. You see, I was Ernie Sims in the 1st quarter, but by the 2nd I had to alternate between Dwight Smith and Corey Redding just to have a chance at covering Kelly and Cooley. However, take it back to the 4th, when he had a 3rd and goal on my 2. That's when I decided to swith back to Sims, which turned out to be brilliant. He ran it right up the middle with Portis, but I managed to line up perfectly with Sims and I flat out crushed him. He then had no choice, but to kick a FG. He went up 34-28 with under 2 minutes to play. I then proceed to run the ball, but the clock was starting kill me, so with :35 on the clock on his 38 yard line I decided to start passing. It was 2nd and 7 on his 38, with the clock winding down when I did a corner route with Calvin left, to the inside of his goal line. There was :22 on the clock when I caught it at his 15 yard line, and I shook a CB right then so that I had a free path to the endzone. This is when I got risky. Instead of taking it to score, I took it out at his one in hopes of chipping away a few more seconds off the clock, so it was 1st and 1 on his goal line. I almost killed myself with this move, because he had managed to stop me three times in a row. Then it became 4th and 2 on his goal line, with :08 on the clock. I was thinking screen pass, but instead I went with a FB dive with Jerome Felton, and by the grace of god I managed to punch it in. That's when I went up 35-34, leaving him with :05 seconds to do something. I just did prevent, and after a 20 yard screen to Santana Moss the game ended. Unbelievable!. I even told him pre-game Jason Taylor was going to get nothing. He didn't sack me once with anybody all game, which I'm sure is a first for him, so I was dead on with that prediction. He played great and I'm sure this will make our future games all the better. It was so close, and I was so glad to win it, especially in that fashion.
Great game Juice, I hope you didn't take it too hard. It's just that I managed to come through when it counted. If you want some more I'll be on tommorow. Just make sure you give Jason Taylor some Flinstones chewables so he can bulk up, and maybe next time he can get to Kitna. Really, though, great game, and I hope this renews the rivalry. Your great competition, and beating you is just so damn fun, because you make it pretty tough to do!. Just don't expect it to be so close next time, because Calvins pretty pumped after that one!.
Back to top Go down
xKillmatic

xKillmatic

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:08 pm

I just played a great game against Radioactive waste, final score 34-33 Giants(Radio)-Dolphins. It started off looking great for me, holding the Giants to little or no yards in the first half, while scoring 10pts. My first TD allowed was on a FF, which was one of 5 FF's against me all game, Radio was fortunate and did'nt fumble all game.
I allowed alot of yards in the second half, and allowed some TD's as well. The game looked in my favor most of the game, but the FF's and 11 pass deflections I had really killed me. I was able to have a good game with henne, 100qb rating 2TD's 1int. And my rushing game was on fire, Ronnie Brown had like 150+yds, 2TD's, and a rec TD as well.
The game came down to him being up 31-27 with around 3:00min left, I was able to run the clock down with running (not killing the clock), and score a rushing TD making it 33-31, but he blocked the extra point and had like a minute left to score. He was able to throw to the middle, get some yards, and wear the clock down for a game winning FG, final 34-33.
It was a nail biter at the end, but with 11 dropped int's and 5 fumbles, it became too hard to overcome my unfortunate mistakes. But I was still very happy with my play overall, having a pretty good game with Henne, an amazing game with Brown, Ginn played well and had a TD and some yards (except he dropped 2 sure 1st down receptions on 3rd down), and except for the 4th qtr I played really good D.
It was my first game with the dolphins, and my first game as any team other than the Panthers for that matter, so having that type of game against the Giants leaves me optimistic about the season seeing I'm also the "proud" new owner of the Dolphins, especially seeing I had some costly mistakes that I can correct for the future.
Good game Radio, and as usual I enjoy our games, I'm sure I'll get my chance at revenge soon. Great comeback for the win, your offense really came on in the 4th quarter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.   If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you played a fun game against another league member, than post a review here.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next